Guys help me..New rider cbr 1000rr?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 07:14 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Guys help me..New rider cbr 1000rr?

ORIGINAL: blkout15

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

yeah i do wear gear...
just not full suit
back shield
gloves
jacket
helmet
basically all u need
pants n boots are needed too. But you know it all so I cant tell you shyt!
man the hell with boots. You go down you just go down boots will be the last thing on your mind. And you can tell me alot
haha i listen
At the speed you think are kewl too run you are prolly right. One big splat! But ask any rider that wear riding boots if they need em or not lol. mine have saved my *** on numerous accounts.
hmmm..well i don't ride alot..but saved you how..like form rolling your ankel?
yea. I rode dirt bikes as a kid too. So when my bike tries to kick the rear out for whatever reason I have the habit to kick off with my foot to save it. If I hadnt had riding boots on, well a rolled ankle would be welcomed lol. And when I lowsided at the Dragon last year they did their job well too.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[

[/quote] hmmm..well i don't ride alot..but saved you how..like form rolling your ankel?
[/quote]yea. I rode dirt bikes as a kid too. So when my bike tries to kick the rear out for whatever reason I have the habit to kick off with my foot to save it. If I hadnt had riding boots on, well a rolled ankle would be welcomed lol. And when I lowsided at the Dragon last year they did their job well too.

[/quote] hmm..well maybe i will get me some lol..i'm not really into the knee draggin though..Most people go down like that lol
i can't affort to **** up my new fairings..lol i would cry like a baby

Old 09-08-2008, 07:30 PM

[
hmmm..well i don't ride alot..but saved you how..like form rolling your ankel?
[/quote]yea. I rode dirt bikes as a kid too. So when my bike tries to kick the rear out for whatever reason I have the habit to kick off with my foot to save it. If I hadnt had riding boots on, well a rolled ankle would be welcomed lol. And when I lowsided at the Dragon last year they did their job well too.

[/quote] hmm..well maybe i will get me some lol..i'm not really into the knee draggin though..Most people go down like that lol
i can't affort to **** up my new fairings..lol i would cry like a baby
[/quote]well with wheeliing you more amp too drop it than trying to drag a knee. For one our bike were made to lean and not to wheelie lol. But have their risk tho. if you dont get into riding the twisties, leaning etc, you may not need a boot like mine, but a boot made for riding that will protect ya feet n ankles. I like walking personally lol.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:35 PM

hahahhaha!! yeah i know wheelies are the the brightest ideas...like yesterday brought it up in 2nd gear and tried to shift while the wheel was up lol...almost broke my *** but that back break saved me haha ohh well practice makes perfect..
but i would love to hit up "the dragon" that place looks sick

Old 09-08-2008, 07:45 PM

hahahhaha!! yeah i know wheelies are the the brightest ideas...like yesterday brought it up in 2nd gear and tried to shift while the wheel was up lol...almost broke my *** but that back break saved me haha ohh well practice makes perfect..
I love it there. I am about less than 3 hours from it. n 129 runs down here in GA too so

Old 09-08-2008, 07:45 PM

I love it there. I am about less than 3 hours from it. n 129 runs down here in GA too so
lucky...i'm way in cali lol

Old 09-08-2008, 07:46 PM

cali has all those canyon roads.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Cro

Yeah, just read through this whole forum caus ei'm bored as hell in numerical methods.
I'm 21 on my first 600, been there for about 4 months.

Kid, your damn stupid but have fun. If you want to risk all the skin on your body to pull wheelies on the highway, you have fun. I'm just sad that your risking that gorgeous of a bike. No offence

PS. Survival of the fittest does not mean how good of shape you are it, it means how smart you can be.

God speed kid

Old 09-08-2008, 07:51 PM

yeah but not up here lol... yo check this video...from where i live i ride with some of these guys now.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apYmpchc8t8

Old 09-08-2008, 08:03 PM

yeah but not up here lol... yo check this video...from where i live i ride with some of these guys now.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apYmpchc8t8
If they'd take that BS off the streets I might be impressed.

Quick Reply: Guys help me..New rider cbr 1000rr?