Street Fighters For the unconventional CBR builder.

92 CBR 600 street fighter

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 04:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Back to the drawing board I think I am just going to buy a new one all together. I dare say she made my mind up weather to buy a kawi or a cbr.... Anyone want any parts Plastics are all shot except the rear plastic and the frame neck up is scrap. anything in the middle lol. My broke *** childhood friend said oh **** tell me you have insurance... needless to say after he heals up I am going to beat his *** just a little, nah i knew better it was no more his fault than it was mine for letting him on it...

Old 07-27-2013, 11:49 AM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by modified4speed
This 600 and I have had alot of fun together but I did something last weekend that I regret to its fullest. I let my friend ride her just around the block but that was it. He saw a few chicks and decided he wanted to look like a BA and hit a sidewalk almost head on going 50 and torqued the frame slightly but enough to call it a day,,,
Originally Posted by modified4speed
Back to the drawing board I think I am just going to buy a new one all together. I dare say she made my mind up weather to buy a kawi or a cbr.... Anyone want any parts Plastics are all shot except the rear plastic and the frame neck up is scrap. anything in the middle lol. My broke *** childhood friend said oh **** tell me you have insurance... needless to say after he heals up I am going to beat his *** just a little, nah i knew better it was no more his fault than it was mine for letting him on it...
Oh man! That really really sucks. I'm always hesitant to let people ride my bikes because of that. I'm really sorry to hear it. How much are you in the bike again? You could frame swap it out if you wanted to, frames aren't all that expensive. But, again, I understand wanting to be done with it after that.