Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Whats with cops these days

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 05:44 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Whats with cops these days

ORIGINAL: txmorgan

ORIGINAL: cksean

guess what...if anything happens to you while riding...guess who comes to the scene first to help you...COPS...
you hate them cuz you got ticket for speeding?...you hate them cuz your god damn pipes are so loud?...what if that was you that have to listen to that **** everyday...just don't break the god damn law and you'll be fine...
Not to hate man but F**K that. Dude I have been in several situations where i NEEDED the police and they were nowhere to be found. Then I go through years of harrasment by my college town cops, and when I move to Scottsdale get harrased by the local bored out of their mind rich neighborhood cops.

To me cops are always there when you DONT need them and never there when you DO.
i gotta agree with txmorgan. cops are usually always around when you dont want them to be and when you finally do need them it takes forever or when they do get there, they tend to treat your problem like it isnt that big of a deal. some cops love to pick on us and its fine because sometimes we do deserve it. doing 125 mph wheelies on the freeway .. sure pull my *** over . if im riding around butt *** naked doing burn outs , yep you got me again. i just dont see the point in pullin me over because my yoshi pipe is a lil loud as long as i am not reving it way out . ill give a cop respect from the start but after that it can start going down depending on how he/she treats me. and it isnt always people breaking the law who get punished. ive seen bikers get pulle dover when their bikes is completly stock and they are riding perfectly normal and flollowing all the rules, cop just wanted to pull them over and check em out. no other reason than he had nothing better to do. especially towards the end of the month when cops have the "quotas" to fill. it becomes quite scary out there

Old 01-22-2007, 05:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Whats with cops these days

ORIGINAL: txmorgan

ORIGINAL: cksean

guess what...if anything happens to you while riding...guess who comes to the scene first to help you...COPS...
you hate them cuz you got ticket for speeding?...you hate them cuz your god damn pipes are so loud?...what if that was you that have to listen to that **** everyday...just don't break the god damn law and you'll be fine...
Not to hate man but F**K that. Dude I have been in several situations where i NEEDED the police and they were nowhere to be found. Then I go through years of harrasment by my college town cops, and when I move to Scottsdale get harrased by the local bored out of their mind rich neighborhood cops.

To me cops are always there when you DONT need them and never there when you DO.
LOL...911 always works for me...
I guess you have way too many bad experiences with them...