Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Whats with cops these days

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 06:46 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Whats with cops these days

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

Wouldn't matter. The Illuminati control Hollywood as well. Those movies don't begin to scratch the surface.

Look at the names of every person in charge of, or in a manipulating position, in regards to healthcare (who licenses doctors? who sets the standards the doctors obtain and learn from? Who creates the curriculum... the government - which is controlled by the Illuminati).

Any situation or historical event you can imagine, look at the players involved. They are all the same group of people over and over and over. They are the bloodlines of the Illuminati. It will frighten you if you seriously get off your butt and do some research.

To be convinced, I only ask you to research the players involved in ANY situation in the history of the world. They are all connected because it is in fact the same people and bloodlines. It truly is both frightening and euphoric.

Most people spend their entire lives with a constant nagging notion that they are not being fulfilled by their religions - which is the only thing most people feel they truly have - that no one can take it from them...

Guess what? Not only can it be taken, it was fed to them in the first place. Every single person responsible for starting any religion have footholds within the Freemasons - EVERY RELIGION ON EARTH WAS CREATED BY THE SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE TO OFFER HUMANS A "CHOICE." Religions exist to give a human the feeling that they have a choice in life...

THEY DO NOT! There is no choice, there is only Free Will. They are controlling the masses by allowing them to believe they have Free Will - and the masses don't realize that even though they can, "choose" their religion - THEY RELIGION WAS CREATED FOR THEM TO CONVINCE THEM THAT THEY HAVE FREE WILL.

I am sounding like a madman and I am not. I am sounding like a theorist and I am not. These are not my intentions, but it is the intention of the Illuminati to prevent humans from excersising their Free Will. When they present you with created options and make them appear random or almighty and you buy into it - you have essentially relinquished your Free Will unknowingly like a drone. Like a slave.

The masses are slaves and are in active recruitment for Satans army.
No offense, but digging deeper into this "truth" that you are proclaiming will only further push you into a "shell" like state. What if the "Illuminati" was behind this "truth" you've been reading, watching and learning about? What if this "truth" is just a bunch of radical theory's to push you into an anarchy with the government. What if this "Illuminati" is a terrorist recruiting method? Think about it.

Again, no offense, but this "truth" you are writing about on here sounds VERY familiar to terrorist recruiting sites. I'm talking a few classes on terrorism at the university and what you are proclaming is DANGEROUSLY close to terrorism recruiting sites. Be careful what you read. Not everything on the internet is the "truth."

Old 01-18-2007, 09:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

guess what...if anything happens to you while riding...guess who comes to the scene first to help you...COPS...
you hate them cuz you got ticket for speeding?...you hate them cuz your god damn pipes are so loud?...what if that was you that have to listen to that **** everyday...just don't break the god damn law and you'll be fine...

Old 01-18-2007, 09:54 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: cksean

guess what...if anything happens to you while riding...guess who comes to the scene first to help you...COPS...
you hate them cuz you got ticket for speeding?...you hate them cuz your god damn pipes are so loud?...what if that was you that have to listen to that **** everyday...just don't break the god damn law and you'll be fine...
+1 .........A little more blunt than what I said earlier, but the point remains the same.

Old 01-18-2007, 10:19 AM

Have mixed feelings since Iown a sportbike and am a cop.

First I think it is BS that this department in the story set up a DUI check point and used it to target motorcycles. If the department received a federal grant for this check point (since it was set up for DUIs) they could be it alot of trouble for misuse of federal grant money. Second if they wanted to set up a motorcycle check point...then why hide it. Call it a noise ord. check point and do it. Not saying everyone would be ok with it but at least they know why they are being singled out.

As far as motorcycles are being singled out....yes cops can legally do this, and here is why. Lets use the example of a DUI checkpoint. This check point is set up for the inspection the diver of any motor vehicle that pass through it. But here is the rule...the officers must have set guidelines on what cars they will stop. They can stop every car, every other, every 10th, etc. etc. This prevents an officer from profiling cars and picking them out at "random". In this case if the officers true intentions were to conduct inspections on motorcycle exhaust they can stop everyone of them that pass through a check point.

One last point a police officer does not need probable cause to stop you. He or she only needs reasonable suspicion. If an officer wants to issue a ticket or make an arrest that is when they need probable cause. In the case of a noise ord.....an officer can pull you over if he or she reasonably believes that your exhaust is over the city db limit. If they give you a ticket then they have to prove that your exhaust is in fact over the city db limit.

Old 01-18-2007, 01:19 PM

"If they give you a ticket then they have to prove that your exhaust is in fact over the city db limit."

Sorry, but they don't have to prove anything unless you take them to court. Look at how many tickets are thrown out.

Old 01-18-2007, 02:13 PM

Yeah, but you can fight any ticket in court. And if they didn't do the testing in a DOT approved method thenyou are out of there.

MDFF

Old 01-18-2007, 02:25 PM

The two posts above are not entirely true. Some cities or counties have certain subclause ordinances. Like where I work, there is a db issue OR if stereos can be heard more than 25 ft away or if exhausts can be heard more than 10ft away at an idle or 75 away at a normal accelerating speed.Most cites have ordinanceslike such because a lot of departments no not have the expensive equipment,so they add subclauses that they can administer.

Old 01-18-2007, 02:28 PM

ORIGINAL: D2MEclipseGT_600RR

The two posts above are not entirely true. Some cities or counties have certain subclause ordinances. Like where I work, there is a db issue OR if stereos can be heard more than 25 ft away or if exhausts can be heard more than 10ft away at an idle or 75 away at a normal accelerating speed.Most cites have ordinanceslike such because a lot of departments no not have the expensive equipment,so they add subclauses that they can administer.
And make an abitrary judgement on the street? Interesting...

MDFF

Old 01-18-2007, 02:32 PM

Yes, thats how its done. Let me tell you, If I can hear your stereo at 2 oclock in the morning for 2 blocks away, your **** is getting a ticket and there isnt much to do to contest that.all the cars ahve cameras with sound so, anything I can here, it can here, so there is my proof.

Old 01-18-2007, 02:35 PM

I guess it makes more sense if you have a camera. If it was just his word that he might have heard it Iwould probablyhave an issue with that.

MDFF

Quick Reply: Whats with cops these days