Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Whats with cops these days

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 05:46 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Whats with cops these days

ORIGINAL: jjkukla

"conspiracy theorist"
Those quotation marks represent their ability to control. By using quotation marks, you disassociate yourself from the very foundation of humanity...

Free Will.

You have been programed to approach the subject cautiously so as not to commit one way or the other... allowing yourself to be molded, to be controlled,while allowing yourself to believe you have choice of decision when in fact you have no decision, you have no choice. Your free will is being stripped from you in front of your very eyes. Your cautious approach is identified by your use of quotation marks and speaks volumes about their ability to control the masses.

Your Free Will is all you have, your Free Will is what makes you human, as they strip your Free Will, they replace it with s system, a government, multiple governments - all to create problems and present solutions to problems they created - all to condition your mind, ALL TO MAKE IT APPEAR YOU, THE PEOPLE, HAVE MADE THE CHOICE OF ACTION - and the action it appears the people have chosen is exactly the solution that was planned long before effctively meaning...

They have created an Earth where it's inhabitants assume they have Free Will to chose and decide their own fate when in fact they are being conditioned to be unlitiately controlled. This is bigger than speculating voting systems or elections, world politics, finance or media. This is beyond the scope of the imagination until you begin to excersise your Free Will.

Every key player in history can be linked by lineage to the Freemasons. Every name you've ever heard has been part of the same organization, regardless of their public perception (i.e. Hitler [real name was Rothschild], B. Franklin, both Bushs', all European Royal families, etc.). They are all members of the Freemasons, which ultimately answer to the Illuminati - an alien race of shapeshifting demons who have secured their bloodlines by creating the hybrid race which exists in the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati on Earth.

You will find by research that every historical eventcan be traced back to one of these 13 families over and over and over - why???

Because they control the world andthe masses of it'sinhabitants. Total control is the ultimate desire and when that goal is met will be when every last person on Earth either pledge their Free Will to Satan or refuse it... only the people won't realize they have given their Free Will, they will believe that they are following the righteous beliefs of a New World Order and that it is the way of the light. At that point Satan has total domination of planet Earth. The results of this culmination are up for debate - is Satans goal to assemble an army to wage war with God?

At this point, I don't even know if my idea of Heaven is safe from programming. All I know, is that as long as I have my Free Will, I will be with God.

Mods do with this what you feel is necessary- but the world has changed for me in 2 days and I couldn't help but express myself here, where it was that I was enlightened by a link from another member that started my whole research on the topic.

The Earth is Satans playground. The Earth was created by God for a place for evil to exist.The Earthis the balance of good and evil.

Old 01-17-2007, 05:58 PM

whoa, erm... did you just watch/read the da vinci code or national treasure or something???

Old 01-17-2007, 06:14 PM

All that I know is that our department was asked by FHP [who right no I have no respect for. I have respect for the officers and position, just not theway the handle their jobs and techniques] to help control the "Biker Community" and their "ridiculous acts of enjoyment" by stopping atleast 10 bikes a day, checking their legality for being on a bike and by helping in their clean up situation. Our chief to the to shove it and do it themselves. Our department doesnt look for bikers, however, doesnt have a problem pulling them over or stopping them when they are in the wrong. I dont know, like Kid said, if it is neccesarly the officers you should be hating as much as it in those in charge and the goverment officals pssing these laws.

Now dont get me wrong, there are those a$$es out there that have a thing agaisnt bikers, but I guess it is just like the biker world for us police officers. "There is the 5% of the population out there ruining it for the rest of us."

Old 01-17-2007, 06:18 PM

I don't even know if my idea of Heaven is safe from programming.
Now this is sounding like some Matrix type ****.

Whatever it is you believe in, well I am glad you believe in it so strongly. There aren't too many people whose convictions are as strong as your's are. I guess that is because THEY want it that way -those damned alien, demon, Freemason bastards.

BTW I don't think the mods will do anything (i.e. remove) to your posts - it's not like you're asking us to drink the Kool Aid with you or anything [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 01-17-2007, 06:29 PM
Banned

Wouldn't matter. The Illuminati control Hollywood as well. Those movies don't begin to scratch the surface.

Look at the names of every person in charge of, or in a manipulating position, in regards to healthcare (who licenses doctors? who sets the standards the doctors obtain and learn from? Who creates the curriculum... the government - which is controlled by the Illuminati).

Any situation or historical event you can imagine, look at the players involved. They are all the same group of people over and over and over. They are the bloodlines of the Illuminati. It will frighten you if you seriously get off your butt and do some research.

To be convinced, I only ask you to research the players involved in ANY situation in the history of the world. They are all connected because it is in fact the same people and bloodlines. It truly is both frightening and euphoric.

Most people spend their entire lives with a constant nagging notion that they are not being fulfilled by their religions - which is the only thing most people feel they truly have - that no one can take it from them...

Guess what? Not only can it be taken, it was fed to them in the first place. Every single person responsible for starting any religionhave footholds within the Freemasons - EVERY RELIGION ON EARTH WAS CREATED BY THE SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE TO OFFER HUMANS A "CHOICE." Religions exist to give a human the feeling that they have a choice in life...

THEY DO NOT! There is no choice, there is only Free Will. They are controlling the masses by allowing them tobelieve they have Free Will - and the masses don't realize that even though they can, "choose" their religion - THEY RELIGION WAS CREATED FOR THEM TO CONVINCE THEM THAT THEY HAVE FREE WILL.

I am sounding like a madman and I am not. I am sounding like a theorist and I am not. These are not my intentions, but it is the intention of the Illuminati to prevent humans from excersising their Free Will. When they present you with created options and make them appear random or almighty and you buy into it - you have essentially relinquished your Free Will unknowingly like a drone. Like a slave.

The masses are slaves and are in active recruitment for Satans army.

Old 01-17-2007, 06:31 PM

That is some Hardcore stuff right there, but more power to you for having such strong beliefs.

I say do what you feel is right and never follow someone, other than yourself.

The only thing I care about is the time when Man and Machine becomeONEwhen that happensnothing else matters.
There is nothing more Thrilling or Enjoyable than that moment, and no matter how many laws are passed or how many bikes get pulled over this Lifestyle will never fall no matter how Hard They Try!!!

Old 01-17-2007, 06:32 PM
Banned

If the historical Earth was a crime scene, we the police would be asking why the same people are found at every scene. Detectives find answers this way...

Yet we have been programmed to ignore it. The same people are responsible for every aspect of history yet we fail, as a human race,to ask why.

Old 01-17-2007, 06:38 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: JakesF2

The only thing I care about is the time when Man and Machine becomeONEwhen that happensnothing else matters.
When applied to riding motorcycles...

That statement is hardcore!

+1

Old 01-17-2007, 09:21 PM

wow this talk is so pointless. Just Rev your f*cking Bike on purpose and pay your ticket.
Then Rev your engine and run away like this guy F*CK THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_vJrFy8vzU&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_vJr...ed&search=

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Old 01-17-2007, 09:48 PM

Here's my philosophy, free will is being able to speed 45 MPH in a 25 past a cop. They cant physicaly program our brains. But they can make life tough for us. Personaly, i dont have a problem with any LEO because i've never had to really deal with them. Although, they did search my buddies car when all that was wrong was we had a headlight out, but he is a known crook. No one unless they are a pschopath does something for no reason. Everyone has a reason for doing something, be it a good one or not, wrong or right, you decide, but its reason enough for that person.

Quick Reply: Whats with cops these days