Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Running from the police... gets you dead

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 02:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Running from the police... gets you dead

There wasComplete Justification for the actions of these cops. The copfirst shooting .. how do you know he wasn't shooting at the tires?? The second shooting ... the officer was infront of the car when the car apparently rolled towards him(newspaper). (Using a vehicle as a weapon). Quickest way outta danger was on the hood of the car.

I feel bad for what the Chevy had to go threw.

Old 09-26-2007, 09:29 PM

whats crazy is that was in Blue Ash, Reed Hartman hwy. I havestayed at a hotel on that road almost weekly for like the last 5 yrs. I know that area like the back of my hand.

IMO, that f00ker should have been shot much earlier. I have no use for people like that..

there was something similiar here in Louisville a few years ago, guy was running from police in a car downtown, got turned around in an alley, pinneda cop to the wall by throwing it in reverse, then tried to run the cop over that was standing in front of the car. needless to say, they blew the guy away.

black families and Jesse jackson all came out and said it was all racial, leroy was simply a church going boy that had never hurt anyone. the multiple warrants for arrest, driving a stolen vehicle, and possesion of crack on his dead *** was also a misunderstanding.

Old 09-26-2007, 09:31 PM

ORIGINAL: krash

whats crazy is that was in Blue Ash, Reed Hartman hwy. I havestayed at a hotel on that road almost weekly for like the last 5 yrs. I know that area like the back of my hand.

IMO, that f00ker should have been shot much earlier. I have no use for people like that..

there was something similiar here in Louisville a few years ago, guy was running from police in a car downtown, got turned around in an alley, pinneda cop to the wall by throwing it in reverse, then tried to run the cop over that was standing in front of the car. needless to say, they blew the guy away.

black families and Jesse jackson all came out and said it was all racial, leroy was simply a church going boy that had never hurt anyone. the multiple warrants for arrest, driving a stolen vehicle, and possesion of crack on his dead *** was also a misunderstanding.
Whenever that adulterer Jessie is involved, I can smell the bull**** from thousands of miles away. Not to say that there aren't bad people in both races, but I don't think anyone with that sort of record ever deserves defending.

Old 09-27-2007, 10:05 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They must have shot him and sprinkled some crack on him.

Old 09-27-2007, 10:06 AM

ORIGINAL: rrasco

HAhahahaha, Look Johnson, the suspects still here. (Thump) Wehw, glad we got um, just sprinkle some crack on him and lets get out of here., hahahahahah

Old 09-27-2007, 10:09 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: D2DGraphix_600RR

ORIGINAL: rrasco

HAhahahaha, Look Johnson, the suspects still here. (Thump) Wehw, glad we got um, just sprinkle some crack on him and lets get out of here., hahahahahah
I've seen this before Johnson, apparantly this N broke in here and hung up pictures of his family. By far the best Dave Chapelle ever.

Old 09-27-2007, 10:27 AM

Hahaha, yeah, its an awesome standup!

Old 10-05-2007, 07:12 PM

I cant believe this crap lasted for 4 pages. Heres what should have happened. There were well over enough cars there to block him in and all they kept doing was ramming the car. Cops are to quick to shoot a driver than to disable the car like they should. I have seen cops do a lot of dumb things and I have seen them do alot of good things but unless you are being shot at why would you kill the driver.He could have easilyhopped off the hood of that car, it does not act like a human andcan not change direction like a human can. Death would have been easily avoided in the cops case and the drivers ifpeople werent so stupid.

Stupid **** if you ask me. Like I have always said, there is going to be a Civil War because of peoples opinions about cops and the government. Shady **** goes on all the time and people dont like it.

You guys can flame all you want to about this.

Old 11-01-2007, 09:55 PM

You guys are just are off the hook.

Old 11-03-2007, 12:48 AM

And some people are just dumb........

Quick Reply: Running from the police... gets you dead