Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Running from the police... gets you dead

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 12:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Running from the police... gets you dead

i dont normally post and try to keep out of these threads but in this case I will, the police did what they had to do to keep that guy from continuing his rampage and hurtinginnocent people.

Old 09-24-2007, 12:35 PM

ORIGINAL: bboi

ORIGINAL: importcarkid

granted you cant see everything it looks like the shooting was not justified, the cop rams the black car and says that the black car tried to ram him?? come on, then the cop gets out of his car after he ramed him and starts shooting??? wtf??? then the other cop endangers his own life by getting on top of a moving car to shoot at him??? wtf again?? deff not text book, and talk about harming his buddy, he hitthe black car while his buddy was on the roof while shooting at a suspect. I am not a cop but from what I can see I call BS.

[/align]
I told you there was gonna be some dumb ***. your right he shouldnt have ram'd him, shouldve just let himcontinue on victomizinginnocent people. Then he def shouldnt have jumped on the hood, he shouldve just let this ***** run him over,I mean it was his fault for steppin out in front of the car right.What a *****
Heaven forbid someone having an opinion that differs from yours.Why don't you get importcarkid's address and go kick the **** of him?

Old 09-24-2007, 12:47 PM

Was there two people in the car cause I could only see the driver.. I only ask cause after he pops about three though the window he tells the guy not to move??

Old 09-24-2007, 01:01 PM

Nevermind I answered my own question... Anyways he is some background info on the whole incident from our local papers.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.d...290071/-1/BACK

Old 09-24-2007, 07:28 PM

ORIGINAL: bboi

ORIGINAL: importcarkid

granted you cant see everything it looks like the shooting was not justified, the cop rams the black car and says that the black car tried to ram him?? come on, then the cop gets out of his car after he ramed him and starts shooting??? wtf??? then the other cop endangers his own life by getting on top of a moving car to shoot at him??? wtf again?? deff not text book, and talk about harming his buddy, he hitthe black car while his buddy was on the roof while shooting at a suspect. I am not a cop but from what I can see I call BS.

[/align]

I told you there was gonna be some dumb ***. your right he shouldnt have ram'd him, shouldve just let himcontinue on victomizinginnocent people. Then he def shouldnt have jumped on the hood, he shouldve just let this ***** run him over,I mean it was his fault for steppin out in front of the car right.What a *****
Name:  eek7.gif
Views: 7
Size:  1.6 KB thats "douche" not "*****",need to get your eyes checked bro!!Name:  2bitchslap.gif
Views: 10
Size:  714 Bytes

after watching the vid-all i can say is what a"***** squad car" that chase never should have lasted as long as it did!!!
given whatit was chasing!!

Old 09-24-2007, 08:12 PM
Retired Moderator

What I noticed about the sqaud car chasing was he slowed at the stop lights...probably to keep from killing innocent bystanders unlikef_cknuts in the stolen car, that guy with the huge record (according to the passenger/neighbor). A speeding vehicle is considered a deadly weapon, is it not? And that is with or without driving in the directions of police officers. When the guy drove into an officer on foot...he found himself a deadly hood ornament. I have very little sympathy in this instance. Also, the passenger was hurt, more of a result from the accident, and was not shot by the police. That also adds to the credibility of what happened. If they wanted to kill people to satisfy their bloodlust, I would think they would have shot and killed the passenger, too.

Old 09-24-2007, 10:27 PM

You cant fight stupidity with stupidity

Old 09-25-2007, 12:30 AM

Give it up to the COP I would have shot him too. I do not like most cops but I respect them and would never even think about putting one in danger.

Old 09-25-2007, 12:42 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

running is stoopid. bein stoopid gets ya what ya deserve.

Old 09-25-2007, 01:05 AM

cool vid, guy got what he deserved... but i still say FtheP

Quick Reply: Running from the police... gets you dead