Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Running from the police... gets you dead

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 01:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Running from the police... gets you dead

Consider yourself warned of the content. If it offends you when cops have to use force, don't watch this:

http://www.officer.com/videonetwork/...?showid=378811

Was that car really worth it?

Old 09-23-2007, 01:43 PM
Default RE: Running from the police... gets you dead

Wow that was pretty intense. alright let all the stupid *** cop bashing comments roll. That was text book, but someone will find something stupid to say bout it

Old 09-23-2007, 01:48 PM

600rr.net had this going a few days ago. I guess the Brits don't give all their boys guns. Notice the different outcome from the US version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezx5s...ed&search=

Old 09-23-2007, 01:55 PM

wow, that's a 'gangsta' style shooting

Old 09-23-2007, 01:58 PM

Guy deserved what he got. 1. Shouldn't of ran. 2. Police on your car and you try to drive away i'm pretty sure he's going to shoot at you.

Old 09-23-2007, 02:18 PM

WOW

Old 09-23-2007, 02:24 PM

damn son. He had ever right when hes on your car and you take off. Sad thing is though he was proly running because he had some drugs.....not worth it.

Old 09-23-2007, 02:31 PM

hell yea, the cop was on top of your car and your driving away? wouldnt that be considered manslaughter? the cop felt like his life was in jeopardy and had to use nessecary force..

maybe in your next life, dont run.... it's better to have20 years in a prison then life in a coffin..

Old 09-23-2007, 05:12 PM

granted you cant see everything it looks like the shooting was not justified, the cop rams the black car and says that the black car tried to ram him?? come on, then the cop gets out of his car after he ramed him and starts shooting??? wtf??? then the other cop endangers his own life by getting on top of a moving car to shoot at him??? wtf again?? deff not text book, and talk about harming his buddy, he hitthe black car while his buddy was on the roof while shooting at a suspect. I am not a cop but from what I can see I call BS.

[/align]

Old 09-23-2007, 05:19 PM

ORIGINAL: importcarkid

granted you cant see everything it looks like the shooting was not justified, the cop rams the black car and says that the black car tried to ram him?? come on, then the cop gets out of his car after he ramed him and starts shooting??? wtf??? then the other cop endangers his own life by getting on top of a moving car to shoot at him??? wtf again?? deff not text book, and talk about harming his buddy, he hitthe black car while his buddy was on the roof while shooting at a suspect. I am not a cop but from what I can see I call BS.

[/align]
Wow, do you know anything about law enforcement. The car didnt stop and headed in his direction. Thats considered trying to ram his since HE DIDNT STOP. The cop didnt hit him first either, and it's clear that they were looking for this car from the way the video started. The car wasnt stopping, was running read lights, with outher people on the road. That right there is ground for deadly force. Also, you dont know why the suspect was being chased, nor do you know his record. And he didnt hit the car at any speed while the other officer was on it. You try to get the ram guard on the police car between the front wheel on the suspects car, that way it will jam the wheel not allowing it to move. This is all stuff you learn at the academy. HE didnt "ram" the car while the officer was on the hood. Also, the officer tried to get the car to stop by standing in front of the car, the suspect didnt so he got on the hood, well, the suspect kept going, therefor used deadly force since he put the officers life in danger and used deadly force against the officer. So yes, no matter what why you want to look at it/twist it, by law, it was justifed in every way.

Quick Reply: Running from the police... gets you dead