Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

"Kramer" Goes NUTS at a show...NSFW

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 09:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: "Kramer" Goes NUTS at a show...NSFW

mine is not running at the moment...taken apart to be worked on...thanks for asking though...

Old 11-29-2006, 04:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

KidCr3nshaw
I'll be the first to say that I've used the word in anger - and I'm not ashamed of it
AT LEAST YOU KNOW YOUR A RACIST!
No, I don't think ignorance is bliss... are you a complete fool? Try to find one person under 13 that couldn't tell you what slavery and segregation was. I'm not saying we shouldn't still learn about it - it's history dude - why wouldn't we. At it's most basic form, it's a very interesting part of history that should be explored. Think about it, this country enslaved people because of the color of their skin at one time!!! It's crazy!
Aaaa what? It's history, what exactly is history?
Segregation was properly, and finally dealt with almost 50 years ago...
I would love to hear about your perception of finally dealt with. I'm from N.Y. It's not as bad as it was in the 70's and the 80's but it's 2006.
I'll be the first to say that I've used the word in anger - and I'm not ashamed of it
Thanks for proving my point.
I hope black people love me for trying to stand up for my race. All I want to be is loved.

Old 11-29-2006, 01:57 PM

pfff, i knew those dumb bastards were gonna try and get some money out of it. how can you sue someone for what they say? he did nothing illegal, at all. if anyone should be sued it should be the owner of the club for injuries being inflicted in his property, they would have better luck with that in court. im out, this is bs.

Old 11-29-2006, 07:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm still trying to figure out the wiring harness on the 04... the 03 didn't help...

Anyone remember the white nerdy teacher who called a young black kid in school a "****a" and got fired, then had an interview trying to explain the difference of "****a" and "****er"... Then they interviewed the boy's mom and she was some fat... wait got to be politically correct... morbidly obese, who sounded like a total idiot and saying that he should have lost more then just his job or some **** like that... Sounded more like a threat.

I hate dumb idiots and bitches. Period. I'm very sorry that I'm not fluent in idiot.

Talk to me and I see you as a friend until you **** me off or steal from me, and that's very hard to do(minus traffic ****, pet peave of mine). I'm a jokester and I like to have fun... Who doesn't? I realize we can go anytime and it's best to be happy, no matter what situation it is. Make the best of it and have a smile on your face when you go. Specially if your banging some hot chick when you croke... :P As long as your perception is positive, have high spirits, and feeling good... you can go through anything and do anything.

Old 11-29-2006, 10:20 PM
Retired Moderator

Wow, it didn't take long for Lost Seinfeld Episode to come out.