Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

"Kramer" Goes NUTS at a show...NSFW

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 11:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: "Kramer" Goes NUTS at a show...NSFW

I'm an illegal alien... I come from Uranus where Klingons patrol...

Old 11-22-2006, 12:07 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

There are definintely racial tensions running amuck in this country. I am half Mexican, but look like I fell out of Swiss Miss and I hear filthy, lazy, spic comments all the time because people don't know my heritage. I'm like a fly on the wall. I know that black/white relations are strained bigtime, but when haven't they been? I know that enslaving a person isn't right, but I personally didn't ever enslave anyone...it is not my fault so I don't want to be held accountable. For the record, people in Africa enlsaved eachother before whitey got into the picture. In South America, the Aztecs and Mayans were known for enslaving (and sacrificing) other people in the country. What about fuedal England? Do you think the serfs were anything but slaves? People just have a history of ****ting on eachother. There has never been a lack of that. So back to this video, is Michael Richards truely sorry? I think so. Did he say something wrong? I think so. Is he the only race to ever say something like that against another race? I don't think so. Like the bible says,"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." If you don't like the way things are, make a conscious effort to teach your children different.
+1 I don't get offended at what anyone says at all, really. Maybe I'l get offended at the way you treat me or your actions, but not from words. Consider the source I always say. As Voodoo pointed out, throughout history, almost every walk of man has been oppressed at some point, but I guess some of those groups just like to keep it fresh and on our minds. Kramer is guilty of bad taste and exercising his 1st, thats it, like him or hate him, the guy just made an *** out of himself, just like Mel Gibson did not too long ago. I give the whole thing a Big Ole Who gives a ****

Old 11-22-2006, 02:19 AM

ORIGINAL: stephygee

A gentleman on another board said it best...

Yes its true they are only words, but i think we can all understand the power that words have when used in a certain manner or with certain connotation. Nobody here can tell me they wouldnt be offended if to your face i called your mother "nothing more then a f**king semen recepticle that deserves to choke on a D**k", BUT THEY ARE JUST WORDS, doesnt quite make up for it does it.

I dont know if Richards is racist or not, in watching the clip on the news and his so-called apology i would have said yes, watching the whole clip online, i dont know. It does appear he was going for pure shock value and got out of hand and maybe didnt know how to proceed so he just rolled with it. THIS IS STILL NO EXCUSE, its unnacceptable for him to revert to using racial slurs to belittle an indivdual.

As far as freedom of speech goes, yes it exists, but remember that "your freedom ends where mine begins". As much as Richards has a right to speak his mind (if thats what that tirade was) the people in the establishment have a right to not be harrassed or singled out based on a insignificant trait such as the color of ones skin.

Please try to take a step out of your life and imagine things in someone elses shoes. Words are just words, but words can hurt and a lot of times do more damage then you know.

It's easy to hate, but takes more internal fortitude to understand, forgive, and accept.
I don't think it could have been put into better words.[sm=thanx.gif]

Old 11-22-2006, 09:28 AM

Has anyone seen this? Another comedian goes nuts at a show. I don't find the guy funny, but I like how the dumb bitch tries to argue... Dumb bitches. Why don't they just leave?

http://break.com/index/comedian_conf...ded_woman.html

Old 11-22-2006, 11:07 AM
Retired Moderator

Is that Mencia in that video? What is up with that situation? I agree that if something is pissing you off, just leave. The guy in the original video left, although he was loud about it, but he decided he had heard enough. Like television programming, if you don't like the show, turn the channel...simple equasion. I would have pressed charges against those "women" so they could see how funny it is to spend the night in jail!

Old 11-22-2006, 03:58 PM

Man im tired of this, some black people are ni...ers, and some are black ppl, some white people are white trash and some arent, some mexicans are spics and some arent. There are resons for most racial slurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-22-2006, 07:57 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: jaghunter

Man im tired of this, some black people are ni...ers, and some are black ppl, some white people are white trash and some arent, some mexicans are spics and some arent. There are resons for most racial slurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is the hipocrasy right there...

You feel like you can, (for good reason), write spics, white trash and whatever else, but you slef-edit the, "N" word.

This is the way I look at it. Slavery ended what, almost 150 years ago? Segregation was properly, and finally dealt with almost 50 years ago... WHEN THE F#@K DO WE MOVE FORWARD AND LIVE OUR GODDAMN LIVES??? I know for a fact neither me nor my parents or grandparents or great-great grandparents had anything to do with "owning" blacks. I'm 30 years old - almost 3/4 of the American population is in their 40's and younger.

THAT MEANS 3/4 OF OUR POPULATION HAS NEVER BEEN AFFECTED BY SLAVE OWNERS (this includes blacks for those on the slow).

Whoever said it earlier is right, racism won't go anywhere because certain people won't let it. The only white people that are racist in this day and age don't deserve your conversation or time anyway (they have a tooth to brush, you know), so move on - forget about them. You want to talk about a minority? RACIST WHITE PEOPLE ARE A MINORITY!

White people would love nothing more than to not have to deal with this ever again. I'm one of them. I would love it just one time for a black man to break the law, go to jail, AND NOT SOMEHOW CORRELATE HIS LAWLESSNES WITH HIS BEING BLACK. Unreal.

Bah, that second video was great. Man, he made such a good point, "you're eating a plate of sh@t, but you keep eating it and complain that it tastes like sh@t!"

Hahahaha, no there's a group of people that don't deserve any rights, femiNazis! They're allowed to hate everyday and no one says anything about it, why? Becuase it's just men in general. Oh well, good videos, good discussion...

Old 11-22-2006, 08:40 PM
Banned

The problem isn't what Michael Richards said or why. The problem is why do people actually care what is said by a celebrity? Whether it is an actor, singer, or sports figure, they are there for our amusement. These people are no different than a game of cards or riding our bikes on a nice twisty road. Michael Richards, Shaq, or Jay Z are simply 'brain candy'. When they cease to entertain me they become useless. We tend to somehow look up to these people and think that because they are wealthy and their words are heard everywhere on the globe they are some intellegent and wise. We forget that it is our minds that apply certains traits to these people that they never had. We forget that we only see a well crafted facade that may or may not bear any resemblance to the real person. These people entertain us, they don't cure cancer or work as EMTs or fix my car, or any thing that we really need as a society. They entertain us because we are too lazy or stupid to entertain ourselves. Whether or not Mel Gibson is an anti-semite or Tom Cruise is a nut job or Michael Richards is a racist, I don't care. Make a movie, make me laugh and then go away. I don't need to or want to know these people on a personal level, I don't care about their views on abortion or the War in Iraq or nuclear power. But in my opinion, the video was kinda funny.

I have to go make tiramisu for Thanksgiving, thanks for listening.

Old 11-22-2006, 10:53 PM

I liked how Dave Chappell made fun of the word ****er when he had that skit about it being a tasty snack. "What? No ****ers at the party? You can't have a party with crackers!"

That and the ****er Family skit, I almost died laughing. Dave Chappell is da man. lol

Old 11-22-2006, 11:18 PM
Retired Moderator

Here is my favorite comedian's take on racism, the "N" bomb, etc...(a little long, but worth the buffering)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbEZjwgwFbs

Quick Reply: "Kramer" Goes NUTS at a show...NSFW