Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

"Kramer" Goes NUTS at a show...NSFW

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 07:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: "Kramer" Goes NUTS at a show...NSFW

The easiest and smartest thing to do is if you are offended by something, walk away. I'm black and grew up in the lowcountry of South Carolina. Up until I left for the Air Force in 99 I remember seeing and hearing of KKK rallies and meetings and marches, hell a few of my fellow teammates and classmates had brothers and dads that were attending them. Am I offended by folks using the "N" word? Not unless you are sitting here trying to use it in a derrogotary way or are trying to start something by using it. Yes folks use it all the time, white, black, red and purple people alike. That doesn't make it right. Just don't use it. Racism will never go away because no one will let it. When you think its trying to go away, something like this happens, or Kanye West gets up and "speaks" for a whole culture by saying President Bush doesn't care for black people, which I don't agree with...I don't think President Bush cares for anyone that isn't wealthy! So the moral of this long statement? Just move on. Don't say nothing racist if thats how you feel, and don't allow your kids to do that either, and eventually this whole thing might just turn around...emphasis on might!

Old 11-21-2006, 07:16 PM

Here is what bothers me. The video doesnt say what the hecklers were saying to him onstage before the tirade, but i'm sure it was stuff simply like, "You suck." And instead of thinking of a witty retort, Kramer chose to make fun of him on the most obvious thing that the guy cannot change about himself. It is a lazy man's cutdown. So, to me, he is a hack for not being able to think of a good insult.

Old 11-21-2006, 07:23 PM

Kramer aint even funny. He sucks. He was always a second rate guy as far as being funny goes. I fail to see how he stayed on Seinfeld for all those years

Old 11-21-2006, 07:45 PM

I thought hat he was very funny on Seinfeld, but after that, he kinda went down and eventually cracked. I saw a part of this on the newsand downloaded it, its insane how he acted.

Old 11-21-2006, 08:04 PM

ORIGINAL: compulady5

I'm pissed about the illegals taking the jobs nobody else wants and sending all the money back to their country while draining our economy of social services that legit hard working ppl pay taxes into.

And what illegals are you pissed about? Living in California has taught me one thing, if it weren't for the hard work of illegal immigrants California would not have an economy. It's funny how people are quick to blame the illegal immigrant for bad economies. They are quick to say that illegals are a drain on society and these "social services that legit hard working ppl pay taxes into". If you look at the percentages of legal and illegal people on social services you will see that the scales tip towards the legal people. The last thing an illegal immigrant wants to do is let the government know they are here so why would they go out and sign up for federal aid? And if you are going to put the blame on anyone blame the business owners for hiring illegal immigrants. If the business owners didn't give illegals work then illegals would not be coming into this country to take the jobs people don't want. That is all since this isn't a political forum.

Old 11-21-2006, 08:17 PM

Your right, it is not a political forum, so you shouldn't have posted to it. Yes, the pregnant illegals should stay where they are from and the people who hire them should be reported and fined or worse. [quote][That is all since this isn't a political forum. /quote]

Old 11-21-2006, 08:31 PM
Registered Users

A gentleman on another board said it best...

Yes its true they are only words, but i think we can all understand the power that words have when used in a certain manner or with certain connotation. Nobody here can tell me they wouldnt be offended if to your face i called your mother "nothing more then a f**king semen recepticle that deserves to choke on a D**k", BUT THEY ARE JUST WORDS, doesnt quite make up for it does it.

I dont know if Richards is racist or not, in watching the clip on the news and his so-called apology i would have said yes, watching the whole clip online, i dont know. It does appear he was going for pure shock value and got out of hand and maybe didnt know how to proceed so he just rolled with it. THIS IS STILL NO EXCUSE, its unnacceptable for him to revert to using racial slurs to belittle an indivdual.

As far as freedom of speech goes, yes it exists, but remember that "your freedom ends where mine begins". As much as Richards has a right to speak his mind (if thats what that tirade was) the people in the establishment have a right to not be harrassed or singled out based on a insignificant trait such as the color of ones skin.

Please try to take a step out of your life and imagine things in someone elses shoes. Words are just words, but words can hurt and a lot of times do more damage then you know.

It's easy to hate, but takes more internal fortitude to understand, forgive, and accept.

Old 11-21-2006, 10:24 PM

ORIGINAL: stephygee

A gentleman on another board said it best...

Yes its true they are only words, but i think we can all understand the power that words have when used in a certain manner or with certain connotation. Nobody here can tell me they wouldnt be offended if to your face i called your mother "nothing more then a f**king semen recepticle that deserves to choke on a D**k", BUT THEY ARE JUST WORDS, doesnt quite make up for it does it.

I dont know if Richards is racist or not, in watching the clip on the news and his so-called apology i would have said yes, watching the whole clip online, i dont know. It does appear he was going for pure shock value and got out of hand and maybe didnt know how to proceed so he just rolled with it. THIS IS STILL NO EXCUSE, its unnacceptable for him to revert to using racial slurs to belittle an indivdual.

As far as freedom of speech goes, yes it exists, but remember that "your freedom ends where mine begins". As much as Richards has a right to speak his mind (if thats what that tirade was) the people in the establishment have a right to not be harrassed or singled out based on a insignificant trait such as the color of ones skin.

Please try to take a step out of your life and imagine things in someone elses shoes. Words are just words, but words can hurt and a lot of times do more damage then you know.

It's easy to hate, but takes more internal fortitude to understand, forgive, and accept.
and class to move on!!!there is nothing wrong with being who you are-there never was,is,and,or will
be!
thanks stephygee-you are too cool-Name:  toocool.gif
Views: 6
Size:  237 Bytes

Quick Reply: "Kramer" Goes NUTS at a show...NSFW