Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

"Kramer" Goes NUTS at a show...NSFW

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 10:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 11-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Default RE: "Kramer" Goes NUTS at a show...NSFW

saw that on the news this evening... crazy!

Old 11-20-2006, 10:11 PM

WOW!

Old 11-20-2006, 10:23 PM

GNARLY!!!! Just saw that he has an interview on the late show tonight saying hes sorry. Gotta watch it!

Old 11-20-2006, 10:23 PM
Retired Moderator

That was a tid bit uncomfortable. I do have a marginally related question, though. Take that movie "White Chicks" where the Wayans dress up as white people and make fun of them. What would be the response if the Wilsons (Luc and Owen) dressed up as a minority (your choice) and made fun of that culture? Just a thought. That "N" word will never be a word that is acceptable out of a white guy's mouth...not even in two hundred years from now. Did you see how many people were leaving the show in that clip?

Old 11-21-2006, 12:37 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

That was a tid bit uncomfortable. I do have a marginally related question, though. Take that movie "White Chicks" where the Wayans dress up as white people and make fun of them. What would be the response if the Wilsons (Luc and Owen) dressed up as a minority (your choice) and made fun of that culture? Just a thought. That "N" word will never be a word that is acceptable out of a white guy's mouth...not even in two hundred years from now. Did you see how many people were leaving the show in that clip?
Well, not the Wilsons but.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091991/

Plot Outline: To achieve his dream of attending Harvard, a pampered teen poses as a young black man to receive a full scholarship.

And as far as I am concerned, he took it way too far. As a comedian he should know that people are going to heckle him and talk. He should have done the funny thing and crack jokes on them and not down right be racist.

Old 11-21-2006, 12:55 AM

I'm surprised he didn't snap years before... That's pretty much a career buster right there.

Old 11-21-2006, 02:02 AM
Banned

I commented in another thread about this that was posted by a troll...

If you've ever performed a day in your life you know at least two things;

1. There will always be hecklers.

2. Hecklers should be taken to an alley and have their teeth kicked out and fed to them.

Yeah, very poor choice of words, and I don't condone it. But I'll tell you another of my opinions, the is a hipocrasy among our culture surrounding this word and who is, "allowed" to use it. Bulls@#t. Drop the word completely and get over crap...

I've gotta stop before I get started, I go on much more and the admins are gonna give me a timeout.

Tell you what though, I bet they think twice before they open their heads at another show.

Old 11-21-2006, 02:18 AM

^you really need to take a chill pill... You got like Kramer Kraziness...

Old 11-21-2006, 02:35 AM

ORIGINAL: 95FD3S

And as far as I am concerned, he took it way too far. As a comedian he should know that people are going to heckle him and talk. He should have done the funny thing and crack jokes on them and not down right be racist.
I agree. I'da started rippin' on those guys for hecklin' and crap, but there was no need to go racial.

Quick Reply: "Kramer" Goes NUTS at a show...NSFW