Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Idiot Cager Causes Biker to Crash

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 12:08 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Idiot Cager Causes Biker to Crash

ORIGINAL: fakemeoutrepsol

clearly the driver of the car is at fault <----aggressive idiot driver.

At least you used the word, "car." You really should take a second look at the video though... unless you actually read this entire thread and refuse to believe the biker has any responsibility for his own bad choice.

And DeeDee... dude - what are you still doing here? Shoo fly, you bother me...

Old 03-30-2007, 12:10 AM

i want to ad this aswell, since i do live in cali and am absolutely disguested in the way people drive so carelessly - There is absolutely NO EXCUSE to merge into another car or bike on accident, if you cant look into your mirrors as well as over your shoulder before changing lanes in a car/bike, then you need to F*&%(*&ing wake the hell up and start driving responsibly.

ive got to the point where i dont dare drive in the right lane in cali due to lane merges, I swear my commute is less than 5 miles and everyday i watch my mirror as someone attempts to pass me while lanes are merging as if they couldnt read the freakin road signs let alone open their (&%#ing eyes to see that the fat road gets skinny.

im a real stickler for cars with poor design in reference to blind spots, as a car dealer and salesman perviously, i have driven so many cars that if i cannot see 360 degrees and have good visibility i see the car as being worthless. see BMW E30, best freakin visibility of any car i have driven, clearly designed for a purpose. Audi TT, *#&%ing worthless.

Old 03-30-2007, 01:05 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

The biker didn't give the cager enough time to even signal. The rider was impatient and darted out to pass when he damn well knew the cager wanted to pass too. (and kid is right, you didn't see a turn signal indicator on the bike either.)
I agree that the Biker definatly should have signaled before turning, but I have never been on a GSXR, so I didn't know where to look. However, I don't agree with "the biker didn't give the cager enough time to signal". When I am driving a car, I signal well before I actually start to switch lanes, kind of like an old man, but it is safer for everyone. And it is a HUGE pet peeve of mine, when people signal as they are turning or a split second before you turn, that is NOT how you use your turn signals, no matter what you are on.

Old 03-30-2007, 03:21 AM

ORIGINAL: OldFatGuy

ORIGINAL: dragonium25

Then when the bike makes his move to pass, he cuts in front of him - look at where the cars are ahead of him, they're way too far ahead for him to be trying to make a pass. Now I don't think the cager meant to take the bike out, just scarehim and get himto back off. The biker may have been tailgating, but is that really a justified reason to run him off the road?
I agree with this assessment. Take a look at the pic how far the other cars were ahead of the red car. The red car wasn't passing.

Am Ithe only one that notices that the car gets up past 112 mph? maybe it's kilometers.....but thats still fast as hell. I think they both are in the wrong because not in one city in the US do I know of a legal speed limit of 85+ i've seen 80.....but that was once.....in texas.....in the news paper. not very likely it's gonna happen else where.

Old 03-30-2007, 04:10 AM

judging by the plates on the car, this is probably in Europe somewhere, and that would be in km, now my math sucks, but wouldn't that put him somewhere around 65-70 mph? And I am very unfamiliar with European speed limits, though I am going to Rome next year, so give me a while, and I'll get back to you on it!

Old 03-30-2007, 02:32 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

ORIGINAL: fakemeoutrepsol

clearly the driver of the car is at fault <----aggressive idiot driver.

At least you used the word, "car." You really should take a second look at the video though... unless you actually read this entire thread and refuse to believe the biker has any responsibility for his own bad choice.

And DeeDee... dude - what are you still doing here? Shoo fly, you bother me...
Uh oh, going below the belt again. Well im sure thats nothing different for you.