Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Idiot Cager Causes Biker to Crash

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 02:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Idiot Cager Causes Biker to Crash

The driver of that car should be shot in the kneecaps...with about 20 minutes in between each shot...

The biker made a legal manuever...the car did not signal...

As far as the rest...I would have to see or at least hear the commments of both drivers...

Old 03-29-2007, 04:07 AM
Banned

And who the hell saw a friggin' turn signal pop up on the GSXR cluster?

Some of you guys need you goddamned heads smashed in. Grow up, get a life, ride something with pedals, jackasses.

Old 03-29-2007, 05:44 AM

Whoa! Take it easy Kid. I don't agree with some of the sadistic revenge tactics posted here either, but no sense making enemies just over this. Both were stupid, and unfortunately for the biker he got the raw end of the deal. Yeah the Gixxer didn't signal either, but he was outonto the other lane first and already in the processof making the pass, you can't deny that.

(someonegiveKid a hug or something, cuz he's got that crazy Alabama look in his eye [:@])

Old 03-29-2007, 06:56 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: yardstickninja

Well it was perfectly legal for both to pass, and I know how we have to be espeically carful while riding, but this is totally the cager's fault. If the bike was in his blind spot, it is his responsibilty to check it, and notice how the cager doesn't signal his turn into the other lane. If he had signaled, I am sure the biker would have been able to prevent this. If blinkers weren't needed, they would be an option, not something standard on every vehicle......use them.
The biker didn't give the cager enough time to even signal. The rider was impatient and darted out to pass when he damn well knew the cager wanted to pass too. (and kid is right, you didn't see a turn signal indicator on the bike either.)

ORIGINAL: bmg velocity

The driver of that car should be shot in the kneecaps...with about 20 minutes in between each shot...

The biker made a legal manuever...the car did not signal...

As far as the rest...I would have to see or at least hear the commments of both drivers...
The biker didn't signal either. Both the car and the rider were in the wrong. The rider should have known the car wanted to pass (I could tell just from the video.) This could have been prevented.....but the rider was impatient as was using the "I have a faster vehicle" frame of mind, which usually ends up in a crash (as it did).

Old 03-29-2007, 10:09 AM
Banned

I do need a hug.

Aparently I don't have the biggest *****. It is quite small, in fact.

It ain't real fat, but it sure is short!

Old 03-29-2007, 02:29 PM

Does this mean instead of *******, you have a schlort? Might wanna think about gettin' off the 'roids then. That's probably the root of all your rage and small *****.

Old 03-29-2007, 02:39 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

I do need a hug.

Aparently I don't have the biggest *****. It is quite small, in fact.

It ain't real fat, but it sure is short!
You need to get your head checked. Keep that **** to yourself...

Old 03-29-2007, 02:54 PM

Watch the language. Sheesh!

Old 03-29-2007, 07:55 PM

The biker didn't signal either. Both the car and the rider were in the wrong. The rider should have known the car wanted to pass (I could tell just from the video.) This could have been prevented.....but the rider was impatient as was using the "I have a faster vehicle" frame of mind, which usually ends up in a crash (as it did).
Not being familiar with a GSXR dash...I didn't know instantly where to check or not check to see if he did signal or not.

Also, I always signal...even if I am going 100 mph...I always signal...just habit.

So...I guess I assumed the rider did without paying attention closely enough.

My bad...

As far as the other comments in this thread......I've learned that little men hide behind the BIG internet very well...and have their tantrums.

Final decision...ignore.

Old 03-30-2007, 12:05 AM

clearly the driver of the car is at fault <----aggressive idiot driver.

as far as the biker<---not really practicing "defensive riding"

either way, the driver of the car is d-bag and should rot in hell.

atleast in cali if someone comes in your lane its because they are too freakin stupid and careless to signal or even look in their mirror, east coasters will speed up, honk the horn and aggressively try to get "their" way.

Quick Reply: Idiot Cager Causes Biker to Crash