Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

This guy would know how I feel

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 08:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jasonchristopher
professional name for someone who works on shoe, not like a taylor but.......
Cobbler

Old 10-11-2012, 01:41 AM
Party Animal, ROTM June 2014
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Lol I didn't say anything at the time. But when you got on the bike in Revzilla, the image of you at a stoplight kicking your feet back and forth waiting for the light to change sprung to mind
Yep, I do that too. Gotta love being short...
At least I don't have any problems tucking in!

Old 10-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Official Krazy Member

Originally Posted by vfrman
Yep, I do that too. Gotta love being short...
At least I don't have any problems tucking in!
Yea that's my problem. I'm 6'1" and my legs are a bit on the long side so when I tuck, I have to slide back a bit away from the tank so my knees will clear the side fairings. On a windy day, I can feel the drag across my belly. When I trade this one in, I'm definitely gonna be in the market for a bike built for a taller guy. These bikes were definitely meant for a shorter person lol.

I just noticed you beat me to it Splash...cobbler lol. I always remember it's the same name as one of my favorite desserts.

Old 10-11-2012, 07:33 PM
August 2011 ROTM

I have to slide back on the seat to have better body position cuz I am too close to the tank when I start moving. because if I am not, I cannot reach the ground or arms feel like it is extended too much

Old 10-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

awesome cobbler, NOT like keebler and cobbler that make the cookies lol..
good one
oh and thanks guys,, i knew someone would think of it..
and living in boston, you would think i would def remember that, this town was probably filled with cobblers over the last two hundred plus years.. i probably have a ancester that was a cobbler, but knowing my family def a shoe maker...

oh and vfrman: thanks for supporting my idea, sometimes you feel like your out on the edge when you posting something and there you were knowing exactly what i was talking about..kool..

yumoncbr: when i looked at the picture of your new gear yesterday i didnt notice the alpinestars (nice).. but i got a kick (no pun intended what you said in this post today. : hahaha, Jay, I wanted to be there when you did that. Well, the alpinestar boots I have is great. I love it. I can stop and be on the toe like really ballerina. I can touch the ground little bit more on my cbr. The problem with me is heel side modification on the boots will not do any good. My heels are like 5~6 inches away from the ground. I gotten used to with how it is. I am just careful on where and how I stop.

Now i have to admit i read it really quick and said to myself, wow i cant even get my wife on the back of my bike!! and this girl rides her own cbr with alpinestars with 5 or 6 inch heals built into them.. now thats awesome..

ya, ya i know it was a cheap laugh, but i really did read it quick, forcing me to reread it.. hey there you go, thats how ideas come about.. i actually theres something to that... any comments??? and im actually pretty serious.. you know whjat that reminds of? the tmoblie commercial thats running right now... how subbliminal is that, its probably where my brain got it from..ha..

actually splash gets the first actual credit...

Last edited by jasonchristopher; 10-12-2012 at 09:09 AM. Reason: edit
Old 10-12-2012, 04:31 PM
July 2008 ROTM

Glad my legs are long.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:45 PM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by Aken
Glad my legs are long.

Name:  imgres-5.jpg
Views: 37