Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

This guy would know how I feel

Old 10-10-2012, 05:11 AM
August 2011 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This guy would know how I feel

And he would know the challenges us ballerina riders face

Name:  IMG_4033_zpsbf2bfc1a.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  98.3 KB

Old 10-10-2012, 05:25 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

thats perfectly balanced... wow,really thats impressive.. i would def be a bit nervous not having at least one flat foot on the ground.. have you done anything to counter the height difference ???

Old 10-10-2012, 07:13 AM
Party Animal, ROTM June 2014

That looks like me! I am totally used to tip-toeing...

Old 10-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator
Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

But at least he has two streetlights growing out of his helmet to see where his tippy toes are

Cheers, SB

Old 10-10-2012, 11:37 AM
Senior Member & Lord of The Man Cave
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Something like that would make me nervous on a windy day.

Old 10-10-2012, 12:13 PM
August 2011 ROTM

It is scary on windy day. I stop with two toes down and keep pulling in the clutch lever at the stop on windy day. I don't want to shift the body at all

Old 10-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Sebastionbear
But at least he has two streetlights growing out of his helmet to see where his tippy toes are

Cheers, SB
sebastionbear: awesome set of eyes you got there and sense of humor too..
i had to relook at the picture and got a pretty good laugh.. so thank you for that.. oh and also i voted for you as well last month...

yumoncbr: hey have you ever thought of buying like a nice set of riding boots and then bring them to someone who could add some height to them, do you know what mean?? jeez i cant think of the professional name for someone who works on shoe, not like a taylor but....... this is what happens when your three year old keeps you up all night, but to be fair to myself the profession i'm talking about is hardly used anymore.. someone will think of it... anyway have you ever downed it at a light??? if so i would feel bad... im almost six feet and the first day i brought my bike home and yes it was many moons ago.. not only did i drop it but showing it off to my family members, it fell on one side and while picking it back up it went the other way and slammed down the side..well just wanted to share that a head of time in case your bike has kissd the pavment like just about all of mine..damm this shoe thing got me stumped and im too lazy to google it.. lets see how long it takez someone to answer that..
jay..

Old 10-10-2012, 07:36 PM
August 2011 ROTM

hahaha, Jay, I wanted to be there when you did that. Well, the alpinestar boots I have is great. I love it. I can stop and be on the toe like really ballerina. I can touch the ground little bit more on my cbr. The problem with me is heel side modification on the boots will not do any good. My heels are like 5~6 inches away from the ground. I gotten used to with how it is. I am just careful on where and how I stop.

Old 10-10-2012, 07:59 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lol I didn't say anything at the time. But when you got on the bike in Revzilla, the image of you at a stoplight kicking your feet back and forth waiting for the light to change sprung to mind

Old 10-10-2012, 08:36 PM
August 2011 ROTM

Hahaha, if I can balance, I would do that on stock height bike

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: This guy would know how I feel