Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Cop pushes over bike!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 12:01 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cop pushes over bike!!

Geez guys, can't you tell the bike was in the way of where the officer in question wanted to stand? Such hard asses on this forum...

Old 05-25-2007, 12:30 AM

Must be more to it, or the cop was just a redneck like he sounded from the yelling and screaming. The chase started with the bikes passing him while he was at a dead stop, maybe im wrong but i think if those bikes were 'running' he would have never seen em again. Almost looked like they were just blazing down the road and didn't notice the cop till the end when he finally caught up. lol.

Old 05-25-2007, 12:49 AM

ORIGINAL: TheX

ORIGINAL: Chad4000

so predictable thex... cop was a dick and you know it.
Predictable because I'm right, and I said the cop was wrong. Reading is fun-da-mental, you should try it before you speak incorrectly.
again, predictable. i fully understood what you meant. you dont even know the bike ran, coulda been like fuze said for all we know. there was obviously no reason to push the bike over. come on man...

Old 05-25-2007, 01:02 AM

ORIGINAL: fuze

Must be more to it, or the cop was just a redneck like he sounded from the yelling and screaming. The chase started with the bikes passing him while he was at a dead stop, maybe im wrong but i think if those bikes were 'running' he would have never seen em again. Almost looked like they were just blazing down the road and didn't notice the cop till the end when he finally caught up. lol.

Also note that only one bike ran, the other bike stopped next to it was a cop bike, the motorcycle cop was in the chase the whole time, the car just joined up. But yea it's not a question of he didn't notice he was being chased you can hear the motorcycle cop on the radio describing the chase.

Old 05-25-2007, 01:05 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Chad4000

again, predictable. i fully understood what you meant. you dont even know the bike ran, coulda been like fuze said for all we know. there was obviously no reason to push the bike over. come on man...
If you fully understood what I meant then your statement trying to reinforce your opinion that the cop was a dick was pointless.

Of course you're probably right, the guy was on the ground with the motor officer on him for no reason at all. You're new at this, aren't you?

Old 05-25-2007, 01:18 AM

I was a little surprised to see that it was the motorcycle cop that pushed the bike over. I understand that he's pissed off that some jackass ran from the police,but a motorcycle cop pushing another motorycle over? I kinda thought in some small way the bike cops and us bikers were on the "same team"...

Old 05-25-2007, 01:19 AM

edit: in response to thex

bro, first off relax. be cool.

second off, tell me how this guy being a total ***** and running from the cops and putting people in danger (which I agree with you on) has any relation to the cop pushing the bike over. why was it necessary?

your first statement implied that because the guy pissed the cop off (again agreed) that it warranted the bike being pushed over.

I wasnt arguing that the guy shouldnt have been thrown to the ground or hit with the book. we were both talking about the bike getting pushed over, for which you put partial blame on the biker.the biker is toblame for getting thrown in jail and paying fines and stuff. not for having his bike pushed over. the cop being a dick is to blame for thatpart. which is why it said the cop was being a dick.

anyway, wanna be friends thex?

Old 05-25-2007, 02:52 AM

**** all cops, FTP! And especially **** that redneck piece of ****. "GET HER DONE!" What the ****??? Piece of **** gets a hard on from power tripping, probably ****s himself with his flashlight

Old 05-25-2007, 03:32 AM

damn... i mean.... damn. thats messed up, ya knw, it's one thing to be pissed at the guy for being an *** and running, but deliberatly doing that is kinda f***'d.... especially for a motorcycle cop to do that, it's against biker code!

Old 05-25-2007, 04:59 AM

Take away those badges and what do you got? A group of fat, beer-swillin' rednecks.