Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

HJC FS-15 Air Snarl Helmet Question

Old 08-24-2010, 10:23 PM
Default HJC FS-15 Air Snarl Helmet Question

Looking at adding to my growing collection of helmets and came across this HJC FS-15 Air Snarl helmet.

Some of the literature I've read regarding this helmet says the color is a "chrome silver". OK - that's fair enough - can anyone tell me what the heck that is actually? Is there actually "chrome" on the helmet that reflects like chrome does or is this some kind of sales pitch/smoke-n-mirrors advertising using this "chrome silver" name for the paint used on the helmet? A little "metal-flake" in the silver paint perhaps?

I've searched the web and even youtube.com for photos of this helmet. Especially any taken by owners, but the only images I can find are those hi-end studio shots done by HJC, and it seems EVERYONE is using the same set of photos!

If you have any photos, which you've taken or someone you know has taken of this helmet or can at least tell me if this helmet does actually incorporate chrome in it, that would be awesome.

Many thanks,

Last edited by TheoldF2Guy; 08-25-2010 at 02:19 PM.