Lighter/Deleted Oil Spinner, Real Oil Filter?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2018, 11:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lighter/Deleted Oil Spinner, Real Oil Filter?

Hey everybody. I'm new to the forum and DID search a bunch of keywords but found nothing. I'm currently riding a Honda Grom but I'm looking at a second as well as planning to swap them both to CBR125/CBR150. There's a clutch cover kit that eliminates the oil spinner entirely, in favor of a real oil filter. The clutch cover also has ports for the installation of an oil cooler. It eliminates a ton of rotational mass and the oil cooler is a gamechanger.
Kitaco Clutch Cover
Does anything like this exist for the CBR125? Are there any machining services who lighten the oil spinner or any who offer a lighter spinner?

There's also a dry clutch kit for the Grom that eliminates the oil spinner in favor of a filter and also comes with oil ports for an oil cooler. It has the added grab of a dry clutch and removes the clutch debris from the engine oil supply. Dry Clutch

Does any of this stuff exist for the CBR125? I'm looking to swap in the CBR for its 6-speed and liquid cooling but I have use for the oil ports and I prefer a real oil filter. PLEASE GRANT ME YOUR WISDOM!