Other Bike Chat Discuss other makes and models of bikes made by Honda, or competing brands.

Is it just me or do harly riders not..

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i cover a lot of the US every year and notice a trend in waving. more and more Harley riders are waving. BMW snobs don't wave. more and more Goldwing riders don't wave. All Ducati riders are **** with limp wrists and don't have the strength to control the bike with one hand, so they can't wave. Just remember the best rider waves first. if you can't wave with your peg dragging go to the track and practice.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:05 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
Getting a Harley rider to wave to a sport bike here in Aust is about as easy as taking a long walk off a short pier and not getting wet ...

I think they all come from another planet where chit don't stink? ...LOL

anyways ...it dont worry me ....
They help give the rest of us a bad name , they project all the wrong things about motorcycling for the most part... although allot of them these days that are would be if they could be new age riders , are about as mean as a 95 year old grandmother ...LOL

and geesus they make a bloody racket!! (noisy bastards )
I'm just a waving fool ... just a dang reflex now days because I've done it for so long. Don't give a crap if the other rider (be it a Duc, Kaw, Hardley whatever) waves back. Bikers in general are some of the best peeps around. Of course we have our exceptions. The other cool group is the Jeeps. I still honk at Jeeps from habit cause I had one for so long. They have a hard time returning the greeting seeing as I gots an FJ now

Oh, and Steve, can I see you in my office please ...

Old 02-24-2010, 12:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chainstretcher
Oh, and Steve, can I see you in my office please ...
Oooooo what'd you do Steve?!