Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WTF someone went through my truck!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 05:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Listen up moron

Originally Posted by txn_driver
i think it was my ex wife. I mean who else would go through a truck and not take anything? .... the only person that knows my truck doesnt lock is my ex-wife, I think she was just digging for info but it still pisses me off, i sent an e-mail to her we will see if she answers.......
or even better

Originally Posted by txn_driver
last time i worked 2 fulltime jobs for abit to try to get ahead and the ex wifey spent it on HER bike the first time and the second time on some BS when we split, i was at work so she beat me to the bank
in another thread...

Pay close attention to what I'm about to say to you William Anthony Waldrep... I have kept my temper and dismissed your idiocy up to this point in the proceedings. I even went so far as to back off this forum and let you have it since you needed to fix yours and mine runs great. What I am not prepared to do is go looking for a video you posted some time back and find all this stupid sh** you've been saying.

Please - be honest in your recollections. Like the fact that the ONLY time in your life you held two full-time jobs - you only held it for FOUR DAYS, before you decided the physical labor was just too much. To claim I got to the bank first? That's humorous - what money was in that account? I seem to remember me fixing my bike and having it back on the road LONG before you came back into the picture on my own money - so how exactly did you pay for that?

I have nothing further to say except that I want you to look at your like 30 yrs from now and look at mine - remember that you had a chance to do better but you were lazy and selfish... and it eventually cost you the best thing that will ever happen to you.

Quit lying in public though - that's pissing me off. I'd be careful about who you accuse of things as well - Since you are sooooo well versed on the laws of Texas let me remind you of the civil liabilities you are held to when you commit slander.

Have a great day!

Old 04-05-2009, 07:19 PM

I dont get why people dig up old threads?! Apparently your a chic so this is just a warning

Old 04-05-2009, 07:46 PM
Default Lol

my sincerest apologies for anyone else who happens across this thread ddcavi. Digging up old threads was unfortunately necessary as I was looking for a video that txn_driver had posted sometime back. As you said I most assuredly am "a chic" however I do not feel that this necessitates letting him make comments about me that are decidedly untrue.

Old 04-06-2009, 04:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its gettin hot in here....Oh and where exactally do you work, I need a new through away.

Last edited by skoobydoobie; 04-06-2009 at 04:22 AM.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bahaha this hilarious... Busted!!!