Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Wow this guy pissed me off

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 08:24 AM
Ladies Lounge Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

People are stupid though. I'm not even saying you need to put please on there- but if he did not directly tell either of these idiots not to ever touch his bike, they likely didn't get the message.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:50 PM

Maybe he just needs a warning sticker on the bike like you toucha my bike ,I breaka you face.

Old 06-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Ladies Lounge Moderator

I like it!

Old 06-03-2009, 08:22 PM

Yes, 'pretty, pretty pleeeease' kind of sends the wrong message. But the perp is an old man. What if he won't get off and you punch him, but its just as he is turning to look at you, and his nose bone goes into his brain and next thing you know theres a dead guy pinned underneath your bike that just fell over. So the judge asks, 'this man was beloved by the community and a grandfather, and you killed him. What do you have to say?' and you say, 'he sat on my bike' ..unless you get OJ's lawyer I dont think its going to go over too well. And then because of the shame you decide to kill yourself instead of prison. But doing that would make your neighbors think you were a loser, so you'd have to kill them first. Next mornings newspaper has the headline, '23 Feared Dead in Violent Attack, Motorcycle Seat is Center of Investigation.'

I dont know. Maybe cut the retarded old man a break.

Last edited by motorcycle5; 06-03-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow. At my job, I won't even use someone's stapler without asking permission. It's just common courtesy.

I can't understand a 60-year-old man who hasn't yet learned that if it's not yours, you keep your hands off. That's pretty much the first thing my parents taught me, and the first thing I taught my kids.

As far as taking it for a spin, when someone asked me, I would just say, 'do you have a motorcycle license?' Since the answer is always no, that ends the conversation right then.

Old 06-04-2009, 03:19 PM

^

smart answer

yeah I didnt say "please" but I couldn't be rude because it's a professional working place. Im not exactly on top of the food chain ^^

Old 06-04-2009, 07:34 PM

Maybe you need to find out your employers take on other employees messing with your stuff on company property. Most employers do not look favorably on that type of activity... so put in an official complaint. If they won't do anything, then squat in the middle of his cars' hood and take a big dump. If you don't stop the first guy then expect a different moron messing with the bike every day.
I had a similar occurance back when I was an apprentice electrician...somebody "borrowed" a couple of my tools from my pouch without my permission. I stood up in the lunch room and made the following announcement "To whoever borrowed my tools, if they are not back in my pouch by the end of the lunch hour and I find them in your possession, I will beat you with them". They were back in the pouch. Make a stand. Do not let your co-workers walk all over you. The hierarchy does not apply when it is your stuff.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by thrasher572
Maybe you need to find out your employers take on other employees messing with your stuff on company property. Most employers do not look favorably on that type of activity... so put in an official complaint.
While you'd probably get some results from management, that's probably a good way to also alienate co-workers and create a pretty hostile/uncomfortable work environment. I'm all about going a bit overboard from time to time, but you have to work with these people..

I'd wait n see if it happens again, and if it does you have your in to lay down the law.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:57 AM
Very Honorable Most Senior Member :)

You left your bike running unattended? You're lucky it was still there when you came back. I live in a small town in a nice neighborhood and won't leave mine running in the driveway. If it's running, I'm on it. Or right beside it.

There's nothing wrong with the way you handled things. It makes things much easier at work to be polite to co-workers, as difficult as that may be at times.

Some kid sitting on my bike when I come out? Different story. He gets told very firmly to get off the bike and stay off in the future.