Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Are women ever happy!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 12:49 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Are women ever happy!?!?

ORIGINAL: lonewolfcbr

ORIGINAL: Juliet

ORIGINAL: redzintimidator

rule i like...ditch the bitch

seems to work for me...i have a really nice girl right now..nothin like the last one

Stop that you!! ..theres children involved

Jules

all the more reason to ditch the bitch...****ing women think because they have your kid that you are obligated to them for eternity...
*deep sigh*

Wolfy, read back on some of the last page ... I would be the first to say ditch if she is going to give him permanent crap ..all I have said here all along is give this a chance to be fixed ..theres nothing to lose, then if what they are trying fails then sure, ditch her!! you cant live with a control freak who makes you unhappy ...but it wont be pretty!! ... in *this* case she's not just being a bitch, there are other resolveable issues that can be addressed by her and Adam .. if it works out they can be a decent happy family ..if not, well then they tried

Jules

Old 11-20-2008, 01:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i didn't even feel like reading past adams first post....control freaks don't become that way they are that way...and get worse with time if asses aren't kissed and "rules" obied by.

Old 11-20-2008, 01:47 PM

*Some* people can and do change their behaviour with the correct help ... especially if they know they have the problem and want to fix it ... they are worth giving a chance to .. if they dont change fair enough, bail!!

Jules

Old 11-20-2008, 01:51 PM

I think i'd just ditch her. But then again I'm a douche.

Old 11-20-2008, 01:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Juliet

there are other resolveable issues that can be addressed by her and Adam .. if it works out they can be a decent happy family ..if not, well then they tried
Thats another thing that I brought out yesterday, its not worth wrecking our lives to try and *change* ourselves to work. I know there is a good chance, but if all else fails then like you said, at least we tried.

Ditching is a very simple cop out that I will not settle for. We brought a beautiful girl into this world and I want to stand a fighting chance of being the father in her life. Not going to give up without ruling out every option to keep things together. Ditching is for cowards clubface

I*m not a quitter, never have been and I sure as hell don*t plan to start now!

Old 11-20-2008, 02:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Northernfirepower

Thats another thing that I brought out yesterday, its not worth wrecking our lives to try and *change* ourselves to work. I know there is a good chance, but if all else fails then like you said, at least we tried.

Ditching is a very simple cop out that I will not settle for. We brought a beautiful girl into this world and I want to stand a fighting chance of being the father in her life. Not going to give up without ruling out every option to keep things together. Ditching is for cowards clubface

I*m not a quitter, never have been and I sure as hell don*t plan to start now!

Your post warms my heart here ... you are the better person for wanting to try, if it fails you are still the better person than if you just walked away .. father/daughter is a very special and highly rewarding relationship ...you will know such love!! :-)

Jules

Old 11-20-2008, 05:52 PM

I think in the end, we have to be fair to our selves.

If you make your self happy, generally you make others happy around you.
-what i mean by that is , if sitting around and watching TV and playing vids makes you happy while your wife has to work....isnt the meaning behind my point.

I mean that if your generally strive to improve your life through positive ways (education,financial,spiritual,career,etc.) you will tend to improve the lives of others around you.

Pay it foward, ever since my motorcycle accident, i focus on making someone smile, and it really does make a difference.

My gf is like every girl, emotional, but a one of kind sweet heart. but i give her encourgament, and when she tells me how shes feeling, i dont agree with her and say i know how she feels... thats not what she wants,, she wants some one to hold her, and support her.

Ive been trying to keep my relationship working for about a year now, and i am going transfer to another college and of course she doesnt want me to, but she is proud that i am sticking to what is right .. and i think thats why she sticks with me and trusts me.

im with every guy here, food, a beer, and sum vids or a good cycle ride and were happy,,, i say we just go to the new planet NASA found that is made of close to 100% alcohol,, man we could have a huge CBR PARTY!! Jules you are invited