Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

When did you lose your virginity?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 04:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: When did you lose your virginity?

You know, we all kind of lost our virginity at birth didn't we but in a kind of in reverse. Instead of going in we came out. Now if I haven't grossed all of you out then your'e more perverted than I am.

First time, I was 18. Strict Catholic family and since I was 11 I wanted to be a priest. Girls were taboo. But, then I met Laurie. She was a babe and she was hot. We dated for like a week and one night I came over late after work. She was in bed but ready to rock and roll. Of all my experiences it was the most outrageous, eroticsexual experience of my life. She was fantastic and we screwed like rabbits for hours. We dated for a year or so and life was good and she was so much fun.

Ahhh...great memories!!

[sm=kissykissy.gif]

Old 10-01-2007, 04:58 PM

ORIGINAL: thomasintexas

hahahah texas grows em fat & ugly huh?
youre just jealous buddy

well.....maybe just the sp***, ni*****, and hillbillies.......

maybe they do grow em racist tho....oops....
What? Can you say Banned?

Old 10-01-2007, 10:28 PM

ORIGINAL: zorgen

I was 12, the sander was 4. I was sanding a piece of wood and the electric sander fell into my lap, it was love at first vibrate.

Oh how I miss that sander..

[sm=smiley28.gif]

Alright, now the one that involved a girl. I was 17...yeah, I was a late bloomer but believe it or not, coming up in an extremely sheltered Catholic family I honestly didn't know how sex was even performed until I was 16. Now here comes the crazy part. I was an extremely devote Catholic until I was 16. Priesthood wasmy dream since I was 12. I actually believed babies came into their mommys tummys after they were married in the church. Thats it. No sex, I didn't know anything about sex. I just thought that the union of a Catholic man and a Catholic woman in marriage was all it took for the woman to have babies. I know...what a freak!! Anyway, my first girlfriend was a twin like myself. She was 17, Norwegien, blonde, innocent and beautiful. We only made out and never did the deed even after dating for a year. We moved on and my next girlfriend was Lauie. Laurie was hot. Instant attraction after knowing her for only 10 minutes..it was like magic (sleepless in Seattle). I boinked her in her bedroom in a house she was renting with a friend. I was terrified but it was the single most erotic moment of my life. I never knew sex could be so great. Well, it was great for me...you know how it goes. I was young, I moved on to other girls.

I ran into Laurie the day John Lennon died. She told me how she'd been in a terrible automobile wreck not long after we broke up. Then she comes up with this wild revelation, "Why did you leave me!? You ruined my life!!". Wow, she blew me away..I got the hell out of dodge.

memories...
ORIGINAL: zorgen

First time, I was 18. Strict Catholic family and since I was 11 I wanted to be a priest. Girls were taboo. But, then I met Laurie. She was a babe and she was hot. We dated for like a week and one night I came over late after work. She was in bed but ready to rock and roll. Of all my experiences it was the most outrageous, eroticsexual experience of my life. She was fantastic and we screwed like rabbits for hours. We dated for a year or so and life was good and she was so much fun.

Ahhh...great memories!!

[sm=kissykissy.gif]
Whoa, deja vu...

Old 10-18-2007, 01:12 AM

I would like to inform everyone that "hattrick" was my boyfriend of two years and passed away on September 13, 2007 in a tragic bike accident at 22 yrs. old. He was on his way home from work at 2p.m. and a 79-year-old man pulled out of the post office in a tahoe without seeing Aaron. The man hit him with the front left of the Tahoe and he was run over. Aaron was driving the speed limit, wearing his helmet, gloves, and bike jacket. He was doing everything right, he just wasn't seen, as I know many bikers aren't. So please, I know it's a thrill to be on your bikes, but please please be careful of other drivers. Aaron was always careful and would always try and make eye contact with other drivers on the road, at stop signs, etc... but this time it just didn't work. So please please have fun out there and be careful at the same time.

RIP Aaron Michael Bazan
Sept. 5, 1985 - Sept. 13, 2007

Old 10-18-2007, 10:03 AM

I was 15, she was 14...I was so nerveous that I didnt even get off, we were going for about an hour...and to this day I still think she might have been the best...not the best looking but she knew how to move...or it could have just been my lacking of moving....lol....She was one horny little girl....I still remember walking around for a week straight with a smile on my face thinking I was a pimp...lol

Old 10-18-2007, 11:08 AM

I was a fatty when i was young, then I was too busy with sports to even try but atleast i got in shape so it didn't happen til i was 19. It was with my gf in the back of my station wagon. that thing was awesome, all the back seats folded down and turned into a bed. Thats the only vehicle i ever regret getting rid of, but it threw a rod and i didn't feel like puttin in a new motor. As for bangin' I've been makin up for lost time if ya know what I mean . And I guess I'm not to shabby since I still have the same gf and she's way more into me then me into her. But i do love her and will hopefully marry her (she's loaded btw ). No that i think of it i very well might only ever have sex with one girl in my entire life.

Old 10-19-2007, 05:57 AM
July 2008 ROTM

Still a virgin at 22. Don't really care either. I've got specific goals about losing it with someone I love. My high school sweetheart that I dated for almost three years wanted to wait until marriage or at least be much more comfortable (we did a lot of firsts together), and since we broke up I haven't had another strong relationship. Oh well.

Old 10-19-2007, 06:17 AM

I was 13 and it was my sisters best friend she was 16 or 17 I did not care. I was over at her house because she was scaired of the thunderstorm and I was their to protect her (RIIIGHT) she took advantage of me and I was crushed for like 2 may be 3 milliseconds then we had sex 3 times in the next 4hr.
I do not understand I have love thunderstorms now!

Old 11-05-2007, 07:30 PM

i was sixteen, on a canoe trip, we beached on an island, then hung out and drank malibu cocnut rum.she was my buddie's gf friend. her ***** pointed to her elbows, and i got posion ivy. whooooo..... but we started dating, her rents were loaded so i didn't have to work all summer

oh yea, she had high miles lol

Quick Reply: When did you lose your virginity?