Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

When did you lose your virginity?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 06:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: When did you lose your virginity?

ya probably

Old 08-20-2007, 05:56 AM

[]Wow! That was awkward. I thought I was the only one, but I read of three of us that didn't get a nut, first time out. Thirty years, I been feelin' like a freak of nature over this. Not such a big deal after all. Everything happens for a reason, and now I know to take my Son to Texas when He is seventeen. Pax, G.

Old 08-20-2007, 06:25 AM

HMM oki,

Did I miss something? What's in TX?

Old 08-20-2007, 01:23 PM

Allright..lets give this a whirl. I was 16, she was 17. We were dating for 6 months, around december 14th, the horn dog starts taking off her clothes in her bed, so i follow. Very awkward, not very good...didnt even set off the "Weapon of mass destruction"...lol Took a few tries after that to do that, after 3 hours of goin at it the 3rd or 4th time around.

Anyways, 3 years later, still with the same girl, must have done something right. Thinking about getting married. First girlfriend, first love, second kiss( her friend right before her in 8th grade, but i really wanted to kiss her first...) ..ah...best friend, etc...
Think its almost time to get married? Or at least engaged? We have our fights, but always pull through it. It just makes our relationship stronger.

Old 08-20-2007, 08:14 PM

I'm just sayin' that at one end of the spectrum, I see folks (Five?) who did not orgasm, etc...At the other end of the spectrum,I see folks livingharmony and joy, where (I imagine)lovemaking is a celebration and not a ceremony. I only wish for the best for my son. My therepist says I'm hypervigilant when it comes to my five year old. She's right. Pax, G.

"It's not easy being green"___Kermit The Frog.

Old 08-20-2007, 08:26 PM

I was 12, the sander was 4. I was sanding a piece of wood and the electric sander fell into my lap, it was love at first vibrate.

Oh how I miss that sander..

[sm=smiley28.gif]

Alright, now the one that involved a girl. I was 17...yeah, I was a late bloomer but believe it or not, coming up in an extremely sheltered Catholic family I honestly didn't know how sex was even performed until I was 16. Now here comes the crazy part. I was an extremely devote Catholic until I was 16. Priesthood wasmy dream since I was 12. I actually believed babies came into their mommys tummys after they were married in the church. Thats it. No sex, I didn't know anything about sex. I just thought that the union of a Catholic man and a Catholic woman in marriage was all it took for the woman to have babies. I know...what a freak!! Anyway, my first girlfriend was a twin like myself. She was 17, Norwegien, blonde, innocent and beautiful. We only made out and never did the deed even after dating for a year. We moved on and my next girlfriend was Lauie. Laurie was hot. Instant attraction after knowing her for only 10 minutes..it was like magic (sleepless in Seattle). I boinked her in her bedroom in a house she was renting with a friend. I was terrified but it was the single most erotic moment of my life. I never knew sex could be so great. Well, it was great for me...you know how it goes. I was young, I moved on to other girls.

I ran into Laurie the day John Lennon died. She told me how she'd been in a terrible automobile wreck not long after we broke up. Then she comes up with this wild revelation, "Why did you leave me!? You ruined my life!!". Wow, she blew me away..I got the hell out of dodge.

memories...

Old 08-20-2007, 09:10 PM

Raven if you want the best for your son, give him the "key".

Work his abs off like no there's no tomorrow and his first time will last a week.

Oddly enough hottest chics (physically fit and toned) I've seen are from TX ?

Old 08-21-2007, 03:09 AM

they grow them pretty fat there too...i think texas is one of the fattest states ( on avg, per person)

Old 08-21-2007, 07:47 AM

HAHAHA

Old 08-21-2007, 12:09 PM

Wow, great stories..

For me it was 17. She was also 17 and was my best friends GF. We had been friends for a few years (as long as they had been dating). They decided to see other people their senior year of HS, so I jumped on the opportunity (literally). We did it in the front seat of my 1978 Toyota Celica (passenger side seat folded flat) a few blocks away from her parents house. While not the most romantic experience, it was a lot of fun and a fond memory. We did it about 10 more times after that, senior year. She went away to college and I went to work. We talked and went on dates (sometimes with a happy ending) on and off for about 6 more years. I have not heard from her in about 16 years, probably won't.

Quick Reply: When did you lose your virginity?