Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

When did you lose your virginity?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 03:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: When did you lose your virginity?

I was 17 she was 15, Angel ( Heather) had been around the block a couple times. My parents went out of town so my brother ( couple years older) had a party at the crib. I didn't drink, totally straight edge back then, so i was pissed. I didn't know a single person and they were all up in my house drunk. I go bitching to my brother about his party and being late, i wanted to go to sleep. He someone how talked Angel into going up to my room and getting naked and taking my virginity. A favor for his rude party, i guess. I took the bait, of course. She was pretty and i couldn't resist, so i did my thing for about 2 minutes. Funny thing is i still talk to her, just friends now days. We've been friends since then, but never had sex again.

Old 08-13-2007, 04:18 PM

i was 19...i know, seems to be a little old for all you guys lol she was 18, her name was courtney. she was a state runner for track so you know how that body looked. we were at her house, her parents were in florida and we were watching cinderalla story. the one with hillary duff, i was watching for her, she was watching it for the movie. so one thing led to another and she was taking my pants off and hell, i knew it was going to be a one night stand but no man can resist a hot woman taking their pants off. so we were going at it, i had to think of some sea donkeys to delay the WMD (weapon of mass destruction) and well the time had come. 10 min i do believe lol not bad for the first time. i got home at 3 in the morning and had to be to work at 4. i was wide awake that day with a smile. talked to her once but now shes a nurse in the Army. could have picked the Marines lol

Old 08-13-2007, 05:14 PM

^ You let off in 10mins? Jesus. I didn't even let off at all my first time. The second time I did it took 2 hours for me to get off =I

Old 08-13-2007, 05:16 PM

we're all not **** stars. i was happy with what i got. it was my first time. lol

Old 08-13-2007, 05:21 PM

hmm - have to dig way back in the memory banks for this one! Let's see, I was 15, txn_driver was 17 and it was hisjuniorprom. We had been dating for awhile but I was stillfairly young and freaked out. He had borrowed a friend's dually for the dance and we hit the back roads afterwards. Typical east texas losing of the virginity I suppose, parked down by the lake with George Strait on the stereo if I remember correctly. It wasn't the best sex we've had, but it really wasn't all that bad. Obviously - I never moved on and neither has he :-)[sm=love.gif]

Old 08-17-2007, 02:15 PM

Fuze,

You shud make it up to her.

USMC - San Diego(1) >C. Pendleton(1) >Beaufort S.C(1).>C. Lejeune N.C(1).>471 MWSS M.N.(Reserve(2))

Old 08-17-2007, 03:56 PM

I was 14 and jusst got back on my feet after allmost a year of haying 6 pins in my left leg it was a bad snowmobile crash the guys that i worked with took me to a party at another coworkers house and i met his younger sister she was my age and we were both drunk as hell and went to her room we finished up and my freind came running in said that we had to go that Brian was pissed at me and going to kill me so we left i saw him 2 days later at work and he kicked my A$$. We all see each other now and just think its funny.

Old 08-17-2007, 04:59 PM

i was 15, she was 17, my gf for a little over a month...we were in love[sm=icon_rofl.gif]...in the woods behind her house...we continued dating for another 6 months...she cheated on me alot[sm=boohoo.gif]...but hey, ya live and learn i guess

she added me on myspace a little while ago, shes 21, married to some military guy

Old 08-17-2007, 05:53 PM

ORIGINAL: ikhoudvanu199

i was 15, she was 17, my gf for a little over a month...we were in love[sm=icon_rofl.gif]...in the woods behind her house...we continued dating for another 6 months...she cheated on me alot[sm=boohoo.gif]...but hey, ya live and learn i guess

she added me on myspace a little while ago, shes 21, married to some military guy
and probly, cheatin on that poor bastard too

Quick Reply: When did you lose your virginity?