Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

When did you lose your virginity?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 06:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: When did you lose your virginity?

LOL at all the stories...

I was 19 and she was 18. I met her online through a friend and we started chatting on AIM lol. (they went to the same school which was 2hours away from me) We chatted for a while and got along great then started talking on the phone. 2 months later we finally meet in person. I meet her at her dorm and her friend was there. We walked her friend to her place and came back. We watched a movie on her bed and I started to caress her hand/arm. She kept on going to the bathroom, I didn't know why. So later on we go to bed, she was facing away from me, I start kissing her shoulder/neck and she turns around and we start making out. Then I went under her panties and she was SOAKING wet (later on she told me that's why she kept on going to the bathroom, she was dripping down to the side of her leg)!! I fingered her till the sun rose lol, I didn't get to **** just yet. Couple of weeks later we banged, it was FUN!

Fast forward 2years and 10 months, we're still dating. Our 3 year anniversary is coming up Oct 10!

Old 09-01-2007, 08:40 AM

I was 16, she was 27. One of those wierd work things where the booze flowed. She hit my pickup and offered to make it up to me. To this day I cant remember the dent...

Old 09-01-2007, 02:55 PM

this was in my junior year so i think i was 17 and I was on a school trip for a soccer tournament. The girls team went with us, i wasn't too excided seeing how none of them were "hot". well one guy had his brothers id and we decided to go by some beer. after a couple of beers this girl ( who i had been avoiding the whole night because she has been hounding me for a year) shows up with my roomates girlfriend. so i invite them in to our room and i turn the tv on and the lights off. after a couple of minutes my roommate and his gf are going at it on the bed three feet away!!! After hearing some moaning i figure "why the hell not! " ( this of course was the alcohol talking). So after making out for like two seconds i go in for the kill, just like a virgin would. Well after putting on the condom, which took about three minutes, i finally got it on. Two minutes later i was tired and told her to get on top . well another two minutes later i was done and pretty tired. after a minute of akward silence she asks, " was this your first time", to which my IMEADIATE reply was " No!". She waits till my roomate and his gf are done and they leave around 3 am.The next day we have a 7 am game and we (practically the whole team) are hung over, dehydrated, devirginizedthing (well, at least i was) and we still managed to win. I never said any thing to her again, even when we had the same class.
ahh good times!
[align=left] [/align]

Old 09-01-2007, 06:20 PM

The girl I did the first time didn't believe me when I told her and my friend told her I was a virgin. I guess all the **** lessons starting at age 10 helped out. I got all freaky, going up side down, side ways, 69, 68 and I owe you one...

Old 10-01-2007, 12:29 PM

hahahah texas grows em fat & ugly huh?
youre just jealous buddy

well.....maybe just the sp***, ni*****, and hillbillies.......

maybe they do grow em racist tho....oops....

Old 10-01-2007, 02:07 PM

Laffing my motha f***ing a$$ of here, these stories are great, really

oh and Tom cool it on the racal slurs, you damn texans are all gonna end up roasten in hell (like there really is one lol)

Old 10-01-2007, 02:17 PM

I was 19 and she was 17 ..lol

We were both were virgins and it was her Highschool Prom. May 15th, 2004. Bought her a 5 star hotel room with a private jacuzzi for the night and it was great.

Man the stuff I didn't know .. that I know now. tis tis

We ended up dating for a total of 2 years 7months.

Old 10-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Banned

16 years old. Front seat of a 1977 Caddy Coupe deVille.

Old 10-01-2007, 02:45 PM

We were both 16 been dating for about 6 months prior. Her house, her bed, it was short and bad. But after practice we got good. Made a few mistakes... long story short... we are back together and very happy.

Old 10-01-2007, 04:41 PM

ORIGINAL: thomasintexas

well.....maybe just the sp***, ni*****, and hillbillies.......

maybe they do grow em racist tho....oops....
Are you retarded? You think that's funny? Racial slurs on a motorcycle board. What an idiot!

Quick Reply: When did you lose your virginity?