Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

what pisses u off the most about other riders?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009 | 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by dohcdelsol
and try sitting on it and you have to physically stop them. or when you walk out and already find someone sitting on the bike. seriously? really? unbelievible.
WHAT. THE. ****. You do NOT touch another man's. . .anything, let alone his ****ing bike, ESPECIALLY with the theft rate on CBRs. Does that dude wander around parking lots, sitting in unlocked cars, too? How often does this happen?

When anyone even touches my handlebars, I flip the **** out on them liek they just pulled a gun. I don't care if it's a hot chick or not, have the common decency to ask if you can rub your *** all over my bike first. I spent MONTHS recovering this thing form some bad drops, and I don't need your stupid *** tipping it in a parking lot because you liked the pretty colors.

Old 08-22-2009 | 12:54 AM

has happened 3 times to me. yeah i threw a few curse words to get the guy off. then started 2 call the police. he walked away. where i was is an upper class area so many ppl are stuck up n ignorrant. ive just delt w it for 8 years b/c of wrking in the area ive come to ignore it. but that was a new low 2 me.

Old 08-22-2009 | 11:49 AM

It's weird! everytime a bike falls over in movie, the guy picks it up and it's perfectly fine.

It's magic I tell ya!

But I think your avg hot chick thinks bikes can't be harmed to easy.

Old 08-22-2009 | 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by dohcdelsol
has happened 3 times to me. yeah i threw a few curse words to get the guy off. then started 2 call the police. he walked away. where i was is an upper class area so many ppl are stuck up n ignorrant. ive just delt w it for 8 years b/c of wrking in the area ive come to ignore it. but that was a new low 2 me.
Alarm has a shock sensor. Caught 2 teens playing 'Vroom, Vroom!' on her when I parked it outside my apartment. Least I hope they were playing and not trying to see if they could walk with her (had with me a little friend that makes loud noises just in case)

My worry is that the alarm will scare someone so much they drop her trying to jump off.

Old 08-22-2009 | 08:17 PM
Default oh hell no

Originally Posted by bammerman
I can't stand it when i am riding by myself and another club rider comes up and hits my kill switch on the interstate. Has happened 2 or 3 times in the past year. **** isn't safe or funny.
i could not pass this one up, that **** aint even funny. when in doubt ..gas out ... see ya bye... i would never let some assclown get that close to me , and further more ,dont let me see ya at the light after pullin some dumb **** like that. sorrry for the potty mouth ,but damn

Old 08-23-2009 | 08:29 AM

I hate riders who talk way too much about how good they ride especially on twisties (then I thrash them badly in those twisties with a 250cc).

I hate riders who I could thrash in the twisties using my other ride
Name:  P6250357.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  73.0 KB

Old 08-23-2009 | 08:43 AM
I Can't Sell On CBRF

Originally Posted by f44life
What pisses me off the most about other riders are....

no helmet
wearing shorts
no gear
no shirt (instant badass)
revs it up at every bike or fast car
puts stickers all over the bike with dumass sayings
wears no helmet with bandana around head (another insta badass)
harleys that think there fast
doesnt let u past if ur going faster then them on a two lane with traffice (cruisers)
Cruisers that look around doin 50mph in a 55

umm stickers are cool for one thing. If your a good enough rider you can pass any bike so quit crying. I ride in tighty whiteys and a half hemet with flip flops.

Old 08-23-2009 | 02:44 PM

I can't stand guys too good to wave back.

Old 08-23-2009 | 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by thegreenbandit
I can't stand guys too good to wave back.
What if they're too new to let go of the bars to wave back?

Quick Reply: what pisses u off the most about other riders?