Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

what pisses u off the most about other riders?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009 | 06:12 PM

I can't stand it when i am riding by myself and another club rider comes up and hits my kill switch on the interstate. Has happened 2 or 3 times in the past year. **** isn't safe or funny.

Old 08-18-2009 | 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by bammerman
I can't stand it when i am riding by myself and another club rider comes up and hits my kill switch on the interstate. Has happened 2 or 3 times in the past year. **** isn't safe or funny.
WTH do you live?!? Feeling safer about riding in Philly. At least if another biker wants to try to kill me, he'll do it the ole fashioned way... With a gun

Old 08-18-2009 | 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Hangfire
Nothing they really do pisses me off. They have to live with the consequences of their choices, not I, I usually just shake my head and continue on my way. The only thing that annoys me is when people bash on other peoples bikes who obviously don't have alot of cash. Not everyone has the funds for a new 1krr or gixxah. I don't get that response from people but I've heard alot of bashing when others go by on their "ghetto, sissy, girl's bike, pos or whatever", gotten in a few arguments about it, I don't ride with groups like that. Not really big on the whlle elitist thing. Thats pretty much the only thing that annoys me nowadays.
I've got a 95 katana that I pound the **** out of when I'm not riding my cbr, it's definitely not a special bike, but I get the "junk look" when riding it. It's kind of self satisfying to grin that "you have no idea" grin.

Old 08-18-2009 | 10:37 PM
Angry Bam bam

you did not read my first post in this thread, furthermore at no time in my life have i ever claimed to not be an a-1 first class *******. never. and my later post in this thread i forgot to mention that if i had been carrying my G-19 i would have been arested for putting his thoughts all over the inside of that four runner. and if i had started this thread then your smug remark would actually make sense. so please lets keep on topic here, this thread is not the place. if you wana discuss me and my negitivity shoot me a pm ill be more then happy to negitive with ya.

almost forgot if any of you are EMTs, or first responders by all means say what you think about careless riders, after all you gota cleanup the mess. Kudos to you guys.

Old 08-18-2009 | 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by deadsp0t
you did not read my first post in this thread, furthermore at no time in my life have i ever claimed to not be an a-1 first class *******. never. and my later post in this thread i forgot to mention that if i had been carrying my G-19 i would have been arested for putting his thoughts all over the inside of that four runner. and if i had started this thread then your smug remark would actually make sense. so please lets keep on topic here, this thread is not the place. if you wana discuss me and my negitivity shoot me a pm ill be more then happy to negitive with ya.

almost forgot if any of you are EMTs, or first responders by all means say what you think about careless riders, after all you gota cleanup the mess. Kudos to you guys.
Granted, I live in WI, but out of 5 cycle accidents i've responded to as an EMT, all involved alcohol, and 4 of the 5 involved a harley.

I have times where I like to be a squid and ride without a helmet, even though I know what the outcome can be.... But I also fully understand that it's the risk i'm assuming. I'm single, don't have kids. If I was married, and had kids, I'd definately re-think being a fireman.

theres my 2 cents.

Old 08-19-2009 | 12:04 AM
Default true

good idea classic, sorry to anyone who took it directed toward them. honestly iam still learning how to do stuff on here LoL.

goes back too when all else fails read the directions.

Old 08-19-2009 | 02:02 AM

fu*k hitler!

Quick Reply: what pisses u off the most about other riders?