Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

what pisses u off the most about other riders?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009 | 07:20 AM
Default LoL

thanks for the links! how did ya know i was lazy classic? joke and point well taken!

Old 08-19-2009 | 08:49 AM

Can anyone tell me why every 3rd thread on this forum is Dead and CBRClassic going at it?

They're like an old married couple, that lot LOL ~~~~

Old 08-19-2009 | 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by bammerman
I can't stand it when i am riding by myself and another club rider comes up and hits my kill switch on the interstate. Has happened 2 or 3 times in the past year. **** isn't safe or funny.
This is THE big gag in my club. They like to do it at stop lights right before they go green, so you get some car leaning on their horn behind you while you start your bike again.

Old 08-19-2009 | 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by johnnyx
This is THE big gag in my club. They like to do it at stop lights right before they go green, so you get some car leaning on their horn behind you while you start your bike again.
thats the big thing here too, stop lights, stop signs. But never when we are accually moving..

Old 08-19-2009 | 10:52 AM

People not riding in a staggerd formation,guys on night rides who insist on turning there brights on, other than the leader and blinding the leader.Throttle jockeys. Guys who just want to go fast in a straight line, and talk about how they want a 1000 but can't even handle a 600. guys who purley make excuses for everything. example: Joking with a guy who cant keep up with you in the twisties and he shoots back if i had a 160 on my rear instead of my 180, I could get through the corners faster too. guys who cut people off to get to the front of the group in a group ride.ect..

Old 08-19-2009 | 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
WTH do you live?!? Feeling safer about riding in Philly. At least if another biker wants to try to kill me, he'll do it the ole fashioned way... With a gun
Reno, Nv
It is only a select group, not like everyone is doing it. My bud's do it at stop signs, etc... but these two guys from another club, Everytime they see the R on our back (well mainly mine since I am the only white guy in the club) come up and poof kill switch. First time it happened I almost had to lay it down because I was scarred s***less and swerved towards median.

Old 08-19-2009 | 11:26 AM

Some other riders have bikes that are not held together with duct tape and bubblegum. They are better looking than me and have gurlfriends. Some of them don't have to drag their feet for half a block to get balance. I have to duck walk the bike and dump the clutch just to get goin. They just ride better than me and look better doing it too. Bastards.

Old 08-19-2009 | 12:48 PM

Mine has ductape!!.... errm I mean speed tape!, yeah cause it actually does make it go faster lol

Old 08-19-2009 | 01:29 PM

Just saw some ******* last night on the way home from work, riding an OLD-*** Kawa-green Ninja at like 50MPH on the highway in the middle lane. The suspension had the bike practically grinding the road, and when he'd hit a bump, the whole bike would jump and skip. On top of that, his rear tire looked like it was missing a good 1/3 of its air. He was riding this crazy dangerous bike in rush hour with absolutely no gear whatsoever.

Best part of it all: It had dealer temp plates on it. That's right, he JUST paid someone his hard-earned cash so he could posess that bike.

Quick Reply: what pisses u off the most about other riders?