Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

what pisses u off the most about other riders?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009 | 01:31 PM

inconsiderate, none getting out of the way slower riders/drivers in the mtns. WTF, just move over and let the faster riders by for phuq sake!!!

Old 08-19-2009 | 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Hangfire
Even if I'm carrying at the time, their 3 ton vehicle makes a far better weapon in that situation than my .40 cal glock. Discretion is the better part of valor, etc. Maybe I'm just getting old, lol.
Not old, just the right mentality for a firearm owner. Too bad you're like one in 5000. IL doesn't even allow me to take my gun on the bike, since I don't have a separate compartment to lock it up in. Sucks cuz I drive up to the Indiana Dunes a lot, which is an awesome place to hang out and shoot a few rounds (which they ALSO made illegal ).

Last edited by johnnyx; 08-19-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Old 08-19-2009 | 02:46 PM
|

Well i gotta catch up. First off ive had people try to past me down a backroad and i gunned it. It was a guy in a pt cruiser with *** graphics. I back off he catches up. I tend to ride near the middle of the road. So that ****er passes me on the right. So i know where he lives i pulled up on the sidewalk. And we cuiss at each other but he walks away. But nothing happened. We were both in the wrong.

I was in my srt4 acouple years ago. Driving casual i had stg3 with a hks bov if anyone knows what that is i casualy shifted next to this solo harley with girl on back. He was about 50. I didnt ride his *** or anything. After that he guns it. Then slows back down. Gives me the finger i didnt retaliate. Then he deciedes to play brake check coming nearly 2ft from my bumper for no ****ing reason. I was so pissed but i couldnt do anything. It was down a main road between cities. I wish it was a backroad with no one around in my pos 86 ranger i would side swipe that ****er in a ditch.

So either way bike or car u cant win. Everyone is a moron. I dont live intercity so i do have gun problems. Only thing i would get would be a shotgun at me. I live in bfe compared to u city folk.

I guy that talked about getting shot at. If u could get his plate. Have a cop friend look it up. And catch that ****er off guard and run his *** over. Did u even report to police?

Old 08-19-2009 | 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by f44life
Some of you may not approve of this but...people that are on there cell phones will driving and or not doing speedlimit i drove close to the drivers side door and bang it off the rev limiter hoping i scare the **** out of them or they cant hear on there phone. Ur not driving a ****ing phone booth dumasses!

This is by far my favorite horribly irresponsible thing to do on a bike. If someone in front of me is on the phone, I'll wait til a light comes up, then pull next to their door, tap on the glass and when they open scream something like "GET OFF THE ****ING PHONE!!!!!!!" and then cart away.

The mere act of having some dude in scary bike gear tap on their glass freaks them out enough, let alone being scolded for using their phone. I did have one woman who opened her door in an attemt to bat me away, but all it did was smack my peg and ding her door up. I laughed so hard.

Also, If I'm out and about for fun in a residential area and someone blatantly cuts me off, I like to just follow them alllllll the way home and drive past their house reeeaallll slloooowwwwww. Started doing this after a woman damn near took my front wheel out, but gave me the finger on top of it all.

Last edited by johnnyx; 08-19-2009 at 03:06 PM.
Old 08-19-2009 | 03:26 PM
|

sounds good! I wana just follow them home and leave a long black mark down there driveway. And or if they really come close to nailing me. Id go at nite and take side cuts, knife and a adjustable wrench. Drain all the oil out of drain plug. Dont cut the brakes thats a attempt manslaughter charge. Cut rad hoses. And then leave. And hope to find them somewhere with the motor seized and stop and say dont **** with bikers.

Or just take valve stems out. I cant think of many ways to sabotage.

Just remember once you step on there property and they feel threatened that gives them the right to defend themselves with resonable defense. Not shooting you.

Old 08-19-2009 | 03:32 PM

I'm glad I don't have inside of me whatever it is that gives you the desire to do that.

Old 08-19-2009 | 03:41 PM
|

i understand we makes mistakes and so do other drivers. But sometimes its well suited for revenge when u have ur life flash in front of your eyes cause there to busy with asking her daughter on herself phone to pickup lettace for salad while she backs out of her driveway just in time for you to have no choice other then to take the pain. If u die its because she need lettace for her salad. So retaliate with ur own discretion.

Old 08-20-2009 | 04:04 PM

recently ive been getting people that will come up to me in a parking lot and talk bikes, no problems with that, but when they ask to take it for a ride and try sitting on it and you have to physically stop them. or when you walk out and already find someone sitting on the bike. seriously? really? unbelievible. now if it was a hot women or something like that i wouldnt mind. and ima non violent person but ive come really close to swinging at them.

Quick Reply: what pisses u off the most about other riders?