Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

what pisses u off the most about other riders?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009 | 02:11 PM

lets go huntin' for gangsters!

Old 08-17-2009 | 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Hangfire
Honestly, I don't mess with people when I'm riding, even if they are in the wrong. Not worth it, we're far too vulnerable while riding to start fights with cagers while doing 60+ down the road. People are too stupid and unstable to count on them NOT doing something incredibly stupid and killing you. Even if I'm carrying at the time, their 3 ton vehicle makes a far better weapon in that situation than my .40 cal glock. Discretion is the better part of valor, etc. Maybe I'm just getting old, lol.
Definately not worth it here. Anything you can carry on a motorcycle will definately be outmatched if you **** someone off in S. or N. Philly.

Plus I'm right handed which means letting go of my only friend in a bad situation in order to draw: the throttle

Old 08-17-2009 | 02:40 PM
Default hatelovehatelovehatelove

Originally Posted by deadsp0t
this thread is great. . just fantastic.. i hate people in general. you know on a whole. we as humans are incredibly irratating, we can find a way to make anything intolerable. ***** again great thread guys.

and yes i ride with some respect, both my jackets are full CE padded, and the helmet is snell.
i could swear i saw your thread in the help section about all the "negativaty" . wow did you read your own thread?

Old 08-17-2009 | 05:30 PM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent

Originally Posted by Hangfire
This guy pulls up about 20 feet behind me, gets out and starts yelling 'You want some of this f^&ker!', pulls out a gun and starts shooting all gangsta style, guns sideways and ****, lol.
Damn Hang, that's messed up! That guy really needed to be shown some consequence for his actions. What a scum bag. He could probably use these though:

Old 08-18-2009 | 02:34 AM

hahaha HOMEBOY!!

Old 08-18-2009 | 01:19 PM

Being Canadain the whole gun thing scares me. I've allways wondered if bikers get targeted in the states, especailly when some jerk knows there from Canada, or the other side of the country because of their plates.

Old 08-18-2009 | 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by thegreenbandit
Being Canadain the whole gun thing scares me. I've allways wondered if bikers get targeted in the states, especailly when some jerk knows there from Canada, or the other side of the country because of their plates.

. . . WTF? I'm from the South Side of Chicago and I still have no idea what you're imlpying with this. Do bikers get shot at in Canada??!?!?!

Old 08-18-2009 | 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by bambam
i could swear i saw your thread in the help section about all the "negativaty" . wow did you read your own thread?

Oh ****! The Internet. . .SAVES things I write?!

I gotta go.

Old 08-18-2009 | 02:32 PM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent

If you look like food, you will be eaten...

Quick Reply: what pisses u off the most about other riders?