Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

what pisses u off the most about other riders?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2009 | 03:54 PM

Thereīs only one thing that I really freakin hate: when some dumbass wannabe boy racer starts reving the hell out in traffic lights to show the world... something that I donīt get . Itīs just plain stupid I just wanna slap the c*** out of them for making me look bad just for being on a bike next to them on that particular time and place.

I wear my gear but Iīm good with the lack of gear on others, itīs not my skin nor itīs my life.

Old 08-23-2009 | 10:48 PM
Angry

ha, how about people who own bikes, and only like to talk about them not ride them..
my friends..

Old 08-24-2009 | 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
Show pony riders , Fair weather fairies , Weekend warriors , Desk top racers ....it takes all types to make up the riding fraternity....
Describes my friend and it is pissing me off a lot. He bought a gixxer last year and took a lowside while practicing in a parking lot. Bout 35 mph according to witnesses. And he hasn't been on since.

He was supposed to take the MSF BRC with me this week... But excuse after excuse after excuse caused him miss the sign up date. "I'm too busy", "The wait time at the DMV is too long to renew my permit", "I don't have the time to ride". He walks to work every damn day because parking for a car sucks in Center City Philly. But bikes are still allowed to sidewalk park

A guy at work found out I was taking the course and is taking it with me. And HE DOESN'T EVEN OWN A MOTORCYCLE YET! Gonna talk my friend into selling him his

Old 08-24-2009 | 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Hangfire
She has her OWN bike now and is so carefull not to tip it over it's not even funny.
I'm sure the vast majority of us had a different view of bikes before we actually had one of our own to take care of. I remember thinking "I can ride a motorcycle; it's just a bicycle with a throttle grip that makes it go fast. " Then I take the MSF course, and I'm like "WHY ARE THESE EVEN ALLOWED ON THE ROAD?!"

Old 08-24-2009 | 03:17 PM

funny, that was the exact same thing I thought when my dad bought me the Vespa

and the next thing I saw was concrete

Old 08-24-2009 | 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
He walks to work every damn day because parking for a car sucks in Center City Philly. But bikes are still allowed to sidewalk park
we are? i mean ive seen bikes parked on the sidewalk all over but i didnt know that it was actually allowed

Old 08-24-2009 | 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by dohcdelsol
we are? i mean ive seen bikes parked on the sidewalk all over but i didnt know that it was actually allowed
Next year they're putting motorcycle / scooter parking spots in... With meters

Its really up to the property owner and the PPA discretion. If you're not blocking the sidewalk and the business / property owner isn't howling then you're usually cool

Last edited by Kuroshio; 08-24-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Old 08-24-2009 | 11:03 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i love that show "parking wars" makes me realize im so glad i dont live in philly haha

Last edited by HAVOC; 08-26-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 08-25-2009 | 10:59 PM

Stupid Squids!

-Chad

Quick Reply: what pisses u off the most about other riders?