Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Unattended bike. Stories

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 12:59 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Unattended bike. Stories

ORIGINAL: drakito

Yup, it was real. I'd owned the bike maybe a month and we had gone up to Bear Lake(kinda near here but an awesome canyon drive to get there) to go swimming. Tons of hotties everywhere. So after swimming I come out of the changing area(read big porta potties), and there she is! Woohoo. Every male bikers dream! We start chatting and then my wife walks up right as she asks to go for a ride. Sosje gets all pissed and very clingy and cuts the whole day short. Needless to say got none that day.
my condolences go out to you man but you got [sm=bustedsign.gif]

Old 03-27-2007, 01:42 AM

Is it not in our Quotes to "Back to curb, sit to see moto.."?
New Mexico is a poverty state, crime is therefore rampant. In my MSR course I was told that four guys with two steel pipes can lift and pitch a sportbike in a truck with ease. I wouldn't take my moto to the mall. When on the road, I get a room on the ground floor and roll her into the room with me. My moto looks like it belongs to a badass, so hyenas look elsewhere. Pax, G.

Old 03-27-2007, 01:48 AM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

i hear and see of people leaving their helmets and i think "why?" id much rather carry it instead of leaving it in the hands of fate for some "***-hat" (thank you shocktroop ) to mess with. no thanks i have mine with me no matter where i go. plus it always makes the hott chicks go "oh you ride ? can i see it! " lol now if only my bike wasnt a moped [:@]haha im just messin ! its an f3 (though some fawkers make fun of the "old school" f3 dont know why, but ill leave them in the twisties oh yes you just wait and see you gixxer/ninja SOBs!!!!!) ahh im sorry where was i , oh yes .. never leave your helmet un attended
I hear that, I paid enough for my helmet I'm not going to leave it their hangin on my mirrors if I had mirrors.
One time I came out and I found what I hope was melted ice cream dripped on my tank. Even better they know they f**ked up so they were nice enough to smear it all into the clear coat. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 03-27-2007, 03:45 AM

I worked in a parking garage which was downtown in the middle of all the bars in town. My boss was driving through making his rounds and he cruised up all casually. "Your bike is on its side. I saw some guys push it over a few minutes ago." I was really pissed that some drunk guys knocked my bike over but it was a crappy f4i that alreadylooked like ***. I was more pissed that my boss acted like it was no big deal that my bike could get knocked over. If that happens to the duc then heads will roll.

Old 03-27-2007, 04:20 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRCorey

I worked in a parking garage which was downtown in the middle of all the bars in town. My boss was driving through making his rounds and he cruised up all casually. "Your bike is on its side. I saw some guys push it over a few minutes ago." I was really pissed that some drunk guys knocked my bike over but it was a crappy f4i that alreadylooked like ***. I was more pissed that my boss acted like it was no big deal that my bike could get knocked over. If that happens to the duc then heads will roll.
lol i bet it was at the end of his sentence too....like ohh yea before i forget to tell you i helped some guy push over you bike".....hah

Old 03-27-2007, 06:45 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I caught someone doing anything to my bike just to be an "***-hat" (good word).............they wouldn't live to see another day.

Old 03-27-2007, 07:53 AM

Needless to say when you ask if you can ride their wife since their brats were just riding my second one(wife).
They usually get the idea, and get the hell....
LMAO....

Old 03-27-2007, 11:57 AM

my roommate took my bike to a car dealership to get some parts. he comes out and there she was laying on her right side. i wasn't mad at him, hell it could have happened to me. but that just sucked. then again, maybe that's what i get for riding a primer grey bike. lol