Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What would you do?? Chicks stories....

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 04:10 PM
February 2012 ROTM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default What would you do?? Chicks stories....

I want to know if anyone here had similar scenario, and what to do if such scenario does happens again. Here goes... Have anyone during riding sees a car and inside the car, a hot looking chick!!!she is fine!!!! She is checking you out or something, smiling and giving you a sign BUT a dude was driving her and they seem to be in an argument? But the HOT chick keep saying hi to you???? I think likely, the dude is her brother??

What would you do??? Totally off topic but situations like this happens so frequently especially if you ride in the city area. Last month when I stop on a red light and this girl, she lower her window and talked to me. Asking me about my bike & how fast it can go? I kept calm and cool but did not go any further than that. Its not like i have a pen and paper ready to get her number. Then said bye and parted our ways...after that, I can't get her out of my mind????I even try riding the same route see if I bump into her? No luck. I have been thinking about her every day & how stupid of me not going further... But a dude was driving???

Old 07-25-2011, 04:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Always carry business cards easy way to give them your number.. Keep them easiliy accessible.. Wad it up and toss it in her window.. Or if on the driver side just hand it too her.. Easy fix!

Old 07-25-2011, 04:51 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well duh... ask her at the light to hop on! Act immediatly on your instincts, dumbass. Your on a bike and the dude will not chase you too far. Tell her to hop to show her, show some courage or forget about her. Women don't like pu$$!3s!

Old 07-25-2011, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Dfbewley2
Always carry business cards easy way to give them your number.. Keep them easiliy accessible.. Wad it up and toss it in her window.. Or if on the driver side just hand it too her.. Easy fix!
This. Seriously.

The only way to do it.

Old 07-25-2011, 05:26 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just nut it up and talk to em. Up untill i met my wife if i liked a girl i would talk to em, make em laugh and then tell em i gotta run but we should hang out. Then i gave em my number and would say call if you wanna do something. Worked quite often. Women like confidence but not to cocky.

The way i started talking to my wife was by asking for a bite of her chicken strip, then handing her my phone and said i guess i owe you lunch now so i need your number. I handed her my phone and she put her number in. We have been together 4 years now and married 3 of em.

So if you just ride up next to a girl that was eyeing you just give em your number and if they call that means they are quite interested. Anyways women like modern fairy tales so they will love to tell their friends how some hot guy on a motorcycle rode up next to her in traffic and gave her his number.

Old 07-25-2011, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by CBRfenatic93
Just nut it up and talk to em. Up untill i met my wife if i liked a girl i would talk to em, make em laugh and then tell em i gotta run but we should hang out. Then i gave em my number and would say call if you wanna do something. Worked quite often. Women like confidence but not to cocky.

The way i started talking to my wife was by asking for a bite of her chicken strip, then handing her my phone and said i guess i owe you lunch now so i need your number. I handed her my phone and she put her number in. We have been together 4 years now and married 3 of em.

So if you just ride up next to a girl that was eyeing you just give em your number and if they call that means they are quite interested. Anyways women like modern fairy tales so they will love to tell their friends how some hot guy on a motorcycle rode up next to her in traffic and gave her his number.
That's an adorably cute story Fenatic. Never knew you were such a romantic.

But I think the OP is talking about highway travel / on your bike / slow moving traffic / etc. Can't exactly strike up a good ol convo.

But as for chicks in general, the best pick up line is usually just "Hi my name is ____"

Old 07-25-2011, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by underground-mpyre
Well duh... ask her at the light to hop on! Act immediatly on your instincts, dumbass. Your on a bike and the dude will not chase you too far. Tell her to hop to show her, show some courage or forget about her. Women don't like pu$$!3s!
lol. I'm going to pull a variation of a Transformer's quote.

tell her "in 20 years don't you want to say you had the courage to get on the back of the bike". LOL

Old 07-25-2011, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Dfbewley2
damn this is genious. I have business cards. I'm single now. why didn't I think of this!

Old 07-25-2011, 06:22 PM
February 2012 ROTM
Default Easy access

Business card is definitely a go...but business card always in wallet. When riding, we always wear gloves, and the damn red light don't stay red long enough when you want them to? Turns green when you just reaching for you business card, after taking off gloves? Lol... Seriously, gotta find fastest way when the opportunity comes again. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
This is Seriously.

The only way to do it.

Old 07-25-2011, 06:28 PM
February 2012 ROTM
Default Practice

Business card so far is best idea...but we must practice... Hmmm...
Gloves, wallet, pull out 1 business card and give I to her....How fast? And can we do this with gloves on? I can barely strap my helmet D-ring on with glove on, but I never tried pulling a business card from wallet...???LOL...

Originally Posted by Ls1Tuner_06
damn this is genious. I have business cards. I'm single now. why didn't I think of this!

Quick Reply: What would you do?? Chicks stories....