Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Talk about LOOKING guilty.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 02:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Talk about LOOKING guilty.....

so i live on a ery back road with my own house and fairly long driveway maybe 250-300 feet off the road. next door about 750 feet down the road live my parents. i was in my dads garage changing the headlights in my bike.....shorts, teeshirt sneakers hat. i put the new lights in and pull out of my dads driveway, lay on it a bit, my hat flies off, i dont turn around, cause im dropping the bike off and heading back to my parents to get something else. i pull up my driveway a a fairly fast pace, around the side of the house to the back side and right into my 5x10 shed where the doors are already open i pull the bike in, shut it off and get out, and close the doors, i look over and there it walking a state trooper around the side of my house......he looks at me and stays.........so, your not gonna stop and get your hat? im thinking oh man im looking sooooo guilty right now. i was like um no actually my parents live next door and im taking there car back over to them, and im gonna grab it. he says "uh huh" and walks off gets in his cruiser and drives off. i was like ohh man i look guilty. i have my permit only right now, and in maine you are required to wear a helmet if you have only a permit, and no helmet if you have a license. so i was sweating it lightly.

but man up the driveway fast and about the back and into a shed, looking like someone out of gone in 60 seconds after looking back on it.