Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Suff u broke, then fixed, all without parents finding out.

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 12:05 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My friends and I had this high school party that ended up being having 150 or so kids. We really only planned for friends from school, which would have been WAY less than 150 people. Well, a gum ball machine was broken, all the glade in the house was used for huffing, bottles and cans every where, multiple pairs of skivies in the hot tub (M & F), puke in bathrooms (thank god in there only), trash/cans/bottles in the street, and house that smelled like beer. Had a friend who's mom happen to have the same gum ball machine to replace the glass. Cleaned EVERYTHING and even the stench before the rents got home and go away with it. I had to go out and buy more glade and spray them outside to where they would have been some what before the party. The knew something went down, but couldn't even find a bottle cap to prove otherwise.

Last edited by marc0011; 02-23-2010 at 12:08 AM.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by raylee
Well, I wasn't gonna post because my parents did find out about this, but when I was like 15-16 and didn't yet have a license, I used to drive around in my mom's car a lot. It was an older Infiniti I30 and my parents left it at home a lot because they commuted together in another car. Anyways, I got braver and braver with it, driving to the mall and whatnot. One day, I managed a flat tire. I slapped on hte donut and left it sitting in the garage until one day my dad's like, WTF? I fessed up, but they weren't that mad about it.
My parents didn't believe in letting us kids drive until we were 18 (inside the beltway in DC, it was understandable) but I had been searching for a 4dr Acura Integra GSR for a while. They decided since I had found one in great condition, for a decent price, and I had the money, that I could buy it and it would sit in the garage. I was 16 when I bought it. Well obviously I started driving it when my parents were gone. Stole some license plates and such. Got away with it for about six months until I got stuck in traffic while trying to beat them home. Tried taking a shortcut and ended up spinning it up and over a curb on a twisty road. Was really lucky I didn't hit anyone else. It was raining btw. STILL drove the car home. Turns out my parents beat me home. They were going to let me get my license early since i had been so good. But obviously that went out the window. All that happened about 4 months before I turned 18. I was doing all kinds of stupid stuff. 100+ in residential neighborhoods, drag racing, general stupidity. Yeah......

Originally Posted by canhead64
hahahahaha! thats great! at least u didn't point it at someone... or urself.
I was about 3 inches from putting that round through my arm actually. If it had been in a different position in the revolver then I wouldn't be telling this story right now. To this day I still can't belive none of the neighbors heard it.

Old 02-24-2010, 01:24 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The year before I turned 17, they upped the legal driver's license age to 18 in Jersey so I had to wait in either case. Yeah, when you're a kid, doing e-brake slides and reverse races with your friend is all fun n' games. Man, I miss being a stupid kid.