Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

story time!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008 | 10:33 PM
Default RE: story time!

I woke up and then i clicked repost. Admin locked the thread because i never search anything except midget ****, which voodoo always post while riding a fat , disgusting Hayabusa, which he got from Vanilla Ice. I keep pushing F5 for my army of ducks, when I saw Paris Hilton and her retarded dog who snorted Britney Spears crotch juice 'from a dixie cup' while I vomited into her fat ugly face, And stretch marked tummy. I had to grab her tiny little boobies between slapping that a**, but then i realized , really she's a man, but only on weekends. Then I found out that her sister likes nuts on her chin. Then I said to get the hell and send me a.....perscription for antibiotics.... because I have a std. It's the clap. I cry at night because Chuck Norris tryed...to make voodoo his flower girl at his illegal Chinese bar mitzvah. Anyway, Chuck slipped on a used condom after Voodoo finished using it. Why's his semen green? Because of Fudgerrammer infection combined with a severe case of ninja turtleitus making his unit look like it was talking about a cbrforum gatheringback at Voodoo's place for ameeting with his gay uncle who I thought looked funny wearing those grape smugglers, but hey,he always liked men.

All of a sudden,after my morning poop, I realized that my anus was leaking pus...

Old 01-10-2008 | 01:18 AM

I woke up and then i clicked repost. Admin locked the thread because i never search anything except midget ****, which voodoo always post while riding a fat , disgusting Hayabusa, which he got from Vanilla Ice. I keep pushing F5 for my army of ducks, when I saw Paris Hilton and her retarded dog who snorted Britney Spears crotch juice 'from a dixie cup' while I vomited into her fat ugly face, And stretch marked tummy. I had to grab her tiny little boobies between slapping that a**, but then i realized , really she's a man, but only on weekends. Then I found out that her sister likes nuts on her chin. Then I said to get the hell and send me a.....perscription for antibiotics.... because I have a std. It's the clap. I cry at night because Chuck Norris tryed...to make voodoo his flower girl at his illegal Chinese bar mitzvah. Anyway, Chuck slipped on a used condom after Voodoo finished using it. Why's his semen green? Because of Fudgerrammer infection combined with a severe case of ninja turtleitus making his unit look like it was talking about a cbrforum gatheringback at Voodoo's place for ameeting with his gay uncle who I thought looked funny wearing those grape smugglers, but hey,he always liked men.

All of a sudden,after my morning poop, I realized that my anus was leaking pus... down my *****

Old 01-10-2008 | 02:17 AM

All of a sudden,after my morning poop, I realized that my anus was leaking pus down my *****. It was from voodochyl's...

Old 01-10-2008 | 10:43 AM

All of a sudden,after my morning poop, I realized that my anus was leaking pus down my *****. It was from voodochyl's...
cheap imitation corbin seat...

Old 01-10-2008 | 10:56 AM

cheap imitation corbin seat... So Blue Fox said...

Old 01-10-2008 | 10:57 AM

All of a sudden,after my morning poop, I realized that my anus was leaking pus down my *****. It was from voodochyl'scheap imitation corbin seat he bought at goodwill.....

Old 01-10-2008 | 11:21 AM

All of a sudden,after my morning poop, I realized that my anus was leaking pus down my *****. It was from voodochyl'scheap imitation corbin seat he bought at goodwill..... So Blue Fox said... preparation H moistrute ***...

Old 01-10-2008 | 03:39 PM

All of a sudden,after my morning poop, I realized that my anus was leaking pus down my *****. It was from voodochyl'scheap imitation corbin seat he bought at goodwill..... So Blue Fox said... preparation H moistrute ***...feels oh so good

Old 01-10-2008 | 07:41 PM

All of a sudden,after my morning poop, I realized that my anus was leaking pus down my *****. It was from voodochyl'scheap imitation corbin seat he bought at goodwill..... So Blue Fox said... preparation H moistrute ***...feels oh so good, just like warm muffins