Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

story time!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008 | 09:58 AM
Default RE: story time!

her fat ugly face

And streche marked tummy.

Old 01-04-2008 | 10:42 AM

I had to grab

Old 01-04-2008 | 10:48 AM

i woke up and then i clicked repost Admin locked the thread because i never search anything except midget **** which voodoo always post while riding a fat , disgusting Hayabusa, which he got from Vanilla Ice i keep pushing F5, for my army of ducks, when I saw Paris Hilton and her retarded dog who snorted Britney Spears crotch juice 'from a dixie cup' while I vomited into her fat ugly face, And streche marked tummy. I had to grabher tiny little boobies

Old 01-04-2008 | 10:57 AM

i woke up and then i clicked repost Admin locked the thread because i never search anything except midget **** which voodoo always post while riding a fat , disgusting Hayabusa, which he got from Vanilla Ice i keep pushing F5, for my army of ducks, when I saw Paris Hilton and her retarded dog who snorted Britney Spears crotch juice 'from a dixie cup' while I vomited into her fat ugly face, And streche marked tummy. I had to grabher tiny little boobies between slapping that a**

Old 01-04-2008 | 11:17 AM

i woke up and then i clicked repost Admin locked the thread because i never search anything except midget **** which voodoo always post while riding a fat , disgusting Hayabusa, which he got from Vanilla Ice i keep pushing F5, for my army of ducks, when I saw Paris Hilton and her retarded dog who snorted Britney Spears crotch juice 'from a dixie cup' while I vomited into her fat ugly face, And streche marked tummy. I had to grabher tiny little boobies between slapping that a**, but then i realized

Old 01-04-2008 | 12:03 PM

i woke up and then i clicked repost Admin locked the thread because i never search anything except midget **** which voodoo always post while riding a fat , disgusting Hayabusa, which he got from Vanilla Ice i keep pushing F5, for my army of ducks, when I saw Paris Hilton and her retarded dog who snorted Britney Spears crotch juice 'from a dixie cup' while I vomited into her fat ugly face, And streche marked tummy. I had to grabher tiny little boobies between slapping that a**, but then i realized , really she's a man

Old 01-04-2008 | 12:22 PM

I woke up and then i clicked repost. Admin locked the thread because i never search anything except midget ****, which voodoo always post while riding a fat , disgusting Hayabusa, which he got from Vanilla Ice. I keep pushing F5 for my army of ducks, when I saw Paris Hilton and her retarded dog who snorted Britney Spears crotch juice 'from a dixie cup' while I vomited into her fat ugly face, And stretch marked tummy. I had to grabher tiny little boobies between slapping that a**, but then i realized , really she's a man, but only on weekends

Old 01-04-2008 | 12:56 PM

I woke up and then i clicked repost. Admin locked the thread because i never search anything except midget ****, which voodoo always post while riding a fat , disgusting Hayabusa, which he got from Vanilla Ice. I keep pushing F5 for my army of ducks, when I saw Paris Hilton and her retarded dog who snorted Britney Spears crotch juice 'from a dixie cup' while I vomited into her fat ugly face, And stretch marked tummy. I had to grabher tiny little boobies between slapping that a**, but then i realized , really she's a man, but only on weekends.

Then I found out...

Old 01-04-2008 | 01:04 PM

that her sister likes

Old 01-04-2008 | 03:21 PM

I woke up and then i clicked repost. Admin locked the thread because i never search anything except midget ****, which voodoo always post while riding a fat , disgusting Hayabusa, which he got from Vanilla Ice. I keep pushing F5 for my army of ducks, when I saw Paris Hilton and her retarded dog who snorted Britney Spears crotch juice 'from a dixie cup' while I vomited into her fat ugly face, And stretch marked tummy. I had to grabher tiny little boobies between slapping that a**, but then i realized , really she's a man, but only on weekends.

Then I found out... that her sister likes nuts on her chin

Quick Reply: story time!