Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Spooky clip!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 11:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spooky clip!

ORIGINAL: Wildcat

There's something not right about this video. The woman is questioning why the SUV, excuse me -- the Element, is crossing BEFORE it even enters the intersection. The sound on this video has been edited.

Isn't the idea of the procession to pull up to each intersection, stop the traffic, and allow the procession to keep moving in an orderly manner. This cop was not stopping...he was going straight through in a reckless manner.

Sorry Kid, I don't agree in this situation. The cop was out of control.

And yes, people should stop. It's not only the law, it's a sign of respect for the dead.

By the way, if you didn't notice, I agreed with your sentiment about the woman.

The lady probably saw here nudging forward or something.

Old 07-27-2007, 11:19 PM

I've been in funerals "rides" and have been around them. Yes the cop speeds to the intersection but this guy was aiming right at the Element. It was almost thru the intersection and the cop just went straight at the Element.

The cop should have stopped at the intersection and just procceded what he was suppose to do. You can't get everybody.

Now if there was another cop, he could have kepted his eye on the car and waited till the funeral cars past, THEN go give the Element a ticket.

Old 07-27-2007, 11:24 PM

Well, studing the vid a little bit more it looks like he tried to lay the bike down. I just dont understand why he went right instead of left or straight.

Old 07-27-2007, 11:31 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just initial reaction. he may have pictured himself speeding infront of it and being A-OK. i was in an accident in '02 totaling my car. i got t-boned and when i pulled out i saw the car coming and just gunned it, it was too late. in my MIND i imagined quickly that i would just speed through and it would just be a close call but i actually got nailed in the front right side of my engine. so he may have just been thinking quickly that he could just gun it and it would just be a close call.maybe he thought if he turned left the element would have been braking and it would have resulted in the accident. then it would be "why didnt he turn right and speed in front of it".

and as voodoo said......the cop should have seen that Element and assumed right away that they dont see him, "ride like no one see's you". not saying its HIS FAULT or COP BASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but he should have made the assumption he wasnt going to be seen. better safe...then sorry

and you shouldnt cut through, lol. it IS disrespectful!

Old 07-27-2007, 11:41 PM

I'm wondering who video tapes a funeral procession? Must have just finished snappin some stills of the stiff in the casket....

Old 07-28-2007, 09:05 AM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

ORIGINAL: AudiCBR

when you get shot in the head in iraq and me and my team come to bury you and instead of taking the slow ride we all just slice through the town quickly instead of honoring the soldier....lets see if you were that soldiers dad or wife etc and how you'd feel to see people were too f'n busy to take there time. u guys really need to look beyond yourselfs and consider that maybe joe's wife doesn't want to see her wife f'n buried for the last time....f'n ignorant americans man...
that's stupid man people are gonna pull over so a dead guy can hurry up and get to the cemetary but we don't pull over and wait for an ambulance to get by... somebody who might live gets no respect but somebody who is already dead gets a procession? that's ridiculous.
who doesn't pull over for an ambulance?????.....i pull over for all lights or get outta the way.....your just probably young and haven't seen the other side of the coin yet....wait till your parents die and your driving slowly on the way and some jackass cuts into your ****....and people just rudely cut off the hearse....when they have official parades they dont let jackass's slice through to deliver a pizza do they....so a man whos paid his dues or lived long gets no credo....thats third world country SOP man...not here in the civilized world.