Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Just got put in hand cuffs

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 12:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got put in hand cuffs

I just got home from a night out with a good mate. After staying at a bar until close we went to another one ony to be refused entryAFTER they had scaned my ID into their computer.We had only had about 6-7 beers over a 4 hours.WhenI was refused entry I told them to delete the copy of my ID as they had no use for it. The first thing I was told was to fu*k off before I had my jaw broken and then had 5 securaty guards set on me and choked me until I almost passed out. When my friend came to help me, he had another 4 take him down. When the cops turned up, we both ended up in hand cuffs and not only did he get beat up by the security guardsbut he also got sent to jail while I'm set free.

How does it work that we get beat up and assulted, but he ends up in jail?

And cops wonded why they get NO respect.

I haven't found a Cop yet that I would Pi*S on even if he was on fire.

Old 07-27-2007, 12:36 PM
Default RE: Just got put in hand cuffs

A bouncers word against a drunk man's word...who has the advantage?

I hope a cop saves your life one day, maybe the life of your lady, parentsor young one.

Old 07-27-2007, 01:06 PM

It is the bouncers who are the real dicks. They are so bored and stuffed full of creatine that all they want is a reason to wail on anyone, no matter what they do. I was at a club the other day that had a really good band and one of my girlfriends jumped on her boyfriends shoulders, chicken style so she could see and wave her arms around, ect. Well, i guess that isnt allowed, and instead of a bouncer just telling her to get down, he instead tackled my guy friend and all three of them went tunbling to the floor. Luckily she didnt hit her head or anything! Well, my guy friend was just like, "Man, just tell us to stop next time..." Where upon he got choke holded and thrown out of the bar.

I one time forgot my ID in the car and when i ordered a beer and found i didnt have it, 3 bouncers picked me up and dragged me outside. I went back to the car and got my ID, went back in the bar, successfully ordered a beer, got two sips into it when like 5 bouncers came out of the woodword and were like, "I thought we told you to leave!" they basically gave me 1 second to explain, didnt care, wouldnt listen to the bartender (who was trying to help me out), and proceeded to push me out the door again.

Bouncer stories are the best, they are the scum of the earth.

Old 07-27-2007, 01:18 PM

LOL wtf?! What kind of places do you people go to?! Bouncers let underagers in ALL THE TIME here in Milwaukee WI!

Old 07-27-2007, 01:43 PM

isnt milwaukee like the beer capital of america?

Old 07-27-2007, 03:15 PM

bouncers are gay and need to cracked over the head any chance u can get

Old 07-27-2007, 05:39 PM

Old 07-27-2007, 05:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Flip

They are so bored and stuffed full of creatine that all they want is a reason to wail on anyone, no matter what they do.
WTF does creatine have to do with anything? Creatine has absolutely no affect on your mood, temper, or your ability to kick someones ***.

Old 07-27-2007, 07:22 PM
Banned

Another cop basher who was there only as a result of your smart mouth. Yeah, lemme guess how that drunken slur to the bouncer went...

"excuse me, fine sir, would you mind deleting the photocopy of my state issued drivers license from your records for as far as I can ascertain, you have no further need for such a copy."

And you wonder why you got arrested.

That's it. I'm outta here for a bit. Some of you people on here are just goddamned retarded.

Old 07-27-2007, 09:04 PM
Banned

Scanning an ID? I never heard of that for a bar. Is this in AMERICA? People wonder how there is identity theft and crap like that.

What bar is it, I will start a boycott. Who is with me???

Quick Reply: Just got put in hand cuffs