Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Spooky ride home

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 05:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spooky ride home

So I just got home and its 3:00am Eastern Standard Time because I work at a bar. As im coming down the street i see a cloud of smoke and a truck in the middle of the road and car with big rims to his right with burnout marks all down the road... so fine i slow down, the truck starts going, i pass the car on the right and just as i do that, the car pulls out, gets right on my *** with his lights off. it spooked me so i dropped into 2nd and took off, passing the truck in front of me as well, then they both began speeding up behind me, got into 5th in a straight away, dropped down to 3rd, hung a tight left at a stoplight and pinned it. Didnt see them after that, but that got me a bit spooked for a while there... yikes!

Just wanted to share my story of the day.

Old 05-06-2007, 05:34 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Default RE: Spooky ride home

yea i hate mf's like that . but ill get this outat the way , you shouldnt have gone that fast on public streets blah blah you know better , dont do it again lol

worse is when you get them following you. i had these kids messin with me one time so i ducked off and then came up behind them and followed them for a long *** time and they got hella freaked out .

Old 05-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ haha thats pretty funny

Old 05-06-2007, 02:19 PM

true enough HAVOC *hanging my head in shame dad*... it just got me freaked ya know!? A car with big rims, no lights and no one around right on my *** (stereotyping maybe, but definately had some MF's in there I didnt want to be around at the moment)
I was actually hoping I got pulled over right in front of them ... ah well, they're stupid DUBS slowed them down...haha

Old 05-06-2007, 02:34 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i really truly hate all those scrappers, donks,boxes and bubbles [:@]! they always seem to be driving the worst on the road so i can clearly see why you would want to get away .

Old 05-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Banned

About two weeks ago I was out for a ride with my girlfriend. We had just left a group ride and was heading home. First, I had just gotten off of work and the weather was great. I got home and changed my shirt and got my girlfriend and we headed out. I still had my lineman boots on.

So we're heading home and this ignorant *** in a Camaro is riding my ***. I look over my shoulder at him a couple of times to let him know I knew he was there and I didn't care for it. He started revving his engine and creeping up behind me. It was a four lane street in our city on a main strip so I downshifted, pulled a little to the right and he came up to the side of me. I asked him if he had a ****ing problem and he kept saying, "what'd you say, what'd you say?" I said, you hear me mother****er, you got a ****ing problem?

He swerved towards me as if to spook me - I went into an instant fury. I did something stupid and swerved right back at hima nd with my left leg I kicked the passenger door hard... with my lineman boots. He looked at me as if he was completely surprised and I tried to kick the passenger in the head. I missed and kicked his headrest and I had nolonger gotten my foot out of his car and he sped off fast. Last I ever saw of him. And I was looking. I'm still looking.

I know it was stupid since I had my girl on there, but whaddyagonnado? She was pissed to, haha, she told me she wished I would have got the punk in the face... me too! Normally I don't get to pissed. Most of the time people don't even realize what could happen by tailgating a bike and I try to consider that. I still get pissed though and I always give a look to let them know, "hey, get off my ***." I don't tailgate on my bike or my car so I get super pissed when it's done to me but like I said, I try to keep my cool. Most people just seriously don't even think about it, they don't ride and it's just not something they think about.

This ***** though, I hope I find his punk ***. I'm gonna hurt him. Then after I do I'm gonna have my girlfriend smack him in the nuts.

EDIT: Forgot to say that as he was driving away, you could see the big *** dent I put in his passenger door. That's too bad, it was a nice and shiney Camaro... now with a big *** dent and hopefully everytime he looks at it he thinks about riding someones ***.

Old 05-06-2007, 09:27 PM

^^^ I hate punks like that....people with their "fast cars" think we always wanna race and they always tailgate us like that makes us wanna race them.....dunno if he wanted to race or not but I hate when people tailgate me on my bike..my truck I could care less, but on a bike I can stop fast, and if I had to, I would get ran over.....Think that pisses everybody off that rides.

Old 05-08-2007, 12:37 AM

wow kid... thats awesome! i mean, what an *** and abit scary, but kicking the car!? SICK man!

Old 05-09-2007, 12:11 AM

I read a while ago, about someone in the forum that carrries a pocket full of ball bearings (or marbles, not sure) and if he get's tailgted too bad he just tosses a handfull into the air and let's Newton's laws of motion take care of the rest...
That sounds like an ok solution to me...

Either that, or carying Mr Smith & (Mr), Wesson along for the ride for peace of mind...

Old 05-09-2007, 01:21 AM

Thats some crazy ghost rider $hit man! pretty funny