Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Running from the law??

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 09:02 PM
July 2012 Ride of the Month
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hangfire
Still trying to figure out how some people think turning a minor traffic violation into a felony evasion charge is a good idea. Did they look anything like this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhLKg4DRoLo

Make sure you watch the end when he leaves the courthouse on his well over 200mph suzuki (just knew it had to be a suzuki), funnier than hell.

On a side note, alot of people brag about what they'd do if someone said that to them, or how they'd show the cops who tried to pull them over, etc etc. Mostly BS. There are people who just run, and get away with it a bunch of times. But all it takes is not getting away with it once, and your screwed. Make up your own mind, the rules aren't different for sportbikes, follow em or not.
o my god that was HILARIOUS!!!! your right!!! its funny throughout the video but the ending is hilarious!!! i literally laughed out loud.... that is hilarious im glad i watched that

Old 02-03-2010, 09:37 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv8Dz27qepY

yeah i think ill stop. dont want to end up like this guy. plus my step father is a police officer and he would kick my f***ing *** if he found out ha ha. read some of the stupid comments people left. it was the riders fault. had they not ran that freaking kid would still be alive. friggin' idiot!!!

Old 02-04-2010, 12:24 AM
Official Welcome Crew Redneck

got a lil dont do it story of my own...

several years back a neighbor had just gotten off work in the wee hours of the morning. a motorcycle running from police rear-ended his truck while he was stopped at a red light. killed the rider instantly. the rear end of the truck looked like it was hit by a 18-wheeler haulin azz.

My neighbor's head was messed up for several YEARS after that. he spent alot of time in the bottom of a bottle wondering why he didnt jsut stop, why he had to run, why did he hit him. you dont always have to kill someone, sometimes its who is left behind that suffers the most. heard from one of the other neighbors after we moved that he got extreamly drunk one night and put a gun to his temple....

Forget all your little tips and tricks and other what-have-yous about avoiding getting pulled over. bottom line is it isnt worth it. if you dont want to be bothered by the police, then dont break the law. plain and simple.

Old 02-04-2010, 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by Hangfire
Still trying to figure out how some people think turning a minor traffic violation into a felony evasion charge is a good idea. Did they look anything like this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhLKg4DRoLo

Make sure you watch the end when he leaves the courthouse on his well over 200mph suzuki (just knew it had to be a suzuki), funnier than hell.

WTF is wrong with you all ? I'm I the only person that watched this video and was thinking "I'll f@#k the $h!t out of that judge" ?

Old 02-04-2010, 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by dmcb2120
WTF is wrong with you all ? I'm I the only person that watched this video and was thinking "I'll f@#k the $h!t out of that judge" ?
no, i thought it too... lol

Old 02-04-2010, 10:07 AM
July 2012 Ride of the Month

dude hell yea that judge is blazin... i was gonna say something but didnt lol

Old 02-04-2010, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by dmcb2120
i would destroy that judge!! and that guy needs to be shot, buried, and forgoten...he is everything that is wrong with anybody!

police shouldnt be able to take up chase, unless they know the person they are chasing is some kind of violent offender. its been proven time and time again that when police chase people the offender, and much worse, innocent people die. and for what? going 10 mph over? thats ridiculous! that combined with the MAJORITY of people that run get away it makes it worthless to chase someone. like someone else said, police cruisers have cameras and a lot of times they can figure out who is running anyways and pick them up at a later date. i realize the person running is a jack ***, but no one deserves to die for that alone!

Old 02-04-2010, 10:49 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

I'm lucky to be a deputy Constable here in Texas. Haven't been pulled over on the Bike since I became one but I did run a stop sign in my car and the guy looked at my ID asked if I had any warrants and after I said no he said have a good day.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by flyingfree9
its been proven time and time again that when police chase people the offender, and much worse, innocent people die. and for what? going 10 mph over? thats ridiculous! that combined with the MAJORITY of people that run get away it makes it worthless to chase someone. like someone else said, police cruisers have cameras and a lot of times they can figure out who is running anyways and pick them up at a later date.
That is completely contradictory. If you're only going 10 over, you're not going to be running... or at least you're not going to get away. Hell, most of the time a cop won't even bother pulling someone over for doing 10 over.

There are no statistics on people that police choose not to pursue, so I can't argue with your assumption that "most" people get away, but I'll say this. Many cop cars have cameras that specialize in identifying license plate numbers from the front, rear, and side of their car. On top of that, factor in air support that can be easily called in. The bottom line is, you're an idiot to run. You can't outrun a radio.

Anyone who chooses to run from police is endangering themselves and more importantly those around them, and they are the ones who give the rest of us a bad rap. I, personally, resent that. If you speed, and most of us do, you are accepting the risk that you will be caught and ticketed. Luckily karma will catch up with those people who choose to do stupid speeds and run from cops sooner or later. Statistics tend to hold up in the long run.

There's a time and a place for everything. If you think you're some hot shot doing 140 on the freeway, you should go find a track so the people who really know how to ride can make you look silly.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

a 200mph suzuki lmao was he on crack or too many roids??? lol

And that crash at thee en is priceless and just proves he cant ride for shyt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone that runs needs to 1)serve time, 2)have their bike/car taken from them, 3) loose their license indefinitely!!!!

Last edited by PlayfulGod; 02-04-2010 at 12:26 PM.

Quick Reply: Running from the law??