Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Royally f'd (ex GF rant) rated R

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 09:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn sounds like pacemaker been watching me.... but seriously endless you got to let her go dude it will get worse i've dealt/dealing with it now but i took the "other girl" approach and well she (the crazy) went nuts but she is getting over it and you will be better off.

Old 03-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Siggy Maker & All Round Good Guy

Originally Posted by ID_CBRRider
LOL Good luck in this situation but in reading all this the only thing I could think the entire time was....

"WE WERE ON A BREAK" ie Ross from that friends show!!!
lolol yeah we actually watched that on youtube together between punches. The only part is that i don't remember the part where Rachel beats Ross into the ground.

Originally Posted by nafstap
when you brought all of this on yourself ...
No doubt.

And Hangfire: Your a genius.

Originally Posted by irocthestreet
what if she came up missing
then there would only be one side of the story.

but in all seriousness , call the police and talk to them from a pay phone. tell them your story. if she beats you up she can get in trouble for that.
I thought about that as well...

Originally Posted by Juliet

I am not blaming either one of you, it could just be a bad clash of personalities but I don't see it getting better, ever!! ..do you??

Please, the idea of any children between you two is unthinkable, sorry for the rant too but I see nothing but emergency code RED here, get out!! ..Stay Out!!

Good luck sweetheart!! :-)

Jules
Thankyou Juliet. You people are simply awesome!!

Originally Posted by DDCavi
No sympathy from me, this is like the 5th post of its kind from you. Learn your lesson...maybe some more jail time will help.
Nooooooo! No more jailtime...4but it is now inevitable. It has never really been my fault i swear.. the only way i can see if it was is if i just sat there and let her walk all over me instead of yelling at her. If i wouldnt have run we would both be in jail so i continue to do her favors while i get the short end of the deal. The initial one was a big bogus fckover as well. I was trying to help her. I do take responsibility for the fact that i shouldnt have been with her. All in all i may have possibly made a positive effect on her life no matter how bad she made mine. That alone puts me to sleep on this whole issue.

The stories i can tell about the messed up things she has done to me are just about endless...I am no angel but i have kept it all at a shallow level when it come to my own rebellion . The depth of her deception is about a deep as the sea i am afraid. I think that wonder alone has been part of my continual contact with her.

I am tempted to throw down some pics but it would only further my thoughts about her. Just know that i wouldnt have gone through all of this for just any planejane. Sorry Kik. (and lol, i always thought you were a chick)

I am just scared now because she has my SSN and all kinds of info and she actually sat down with me one night and tried to get me to do something to her ex with the same kind of information. I was like "no felonies for me thankyou." That is just scary.
And i recieved a bill from hollywood video the other day for 129 bucks for movies that i had no idea about. I dont even have a hollywood video account!!

The only way i think by now if i was to ever see her again would be for payback. She is just one hard bugger to catch. I mean if i would have had her on tape saying some of the things she has said she would be in prison. I even thought about haveing a kid with her just so i can get custody and rub it in her face that she is crazy and maybe even get the courts to throw her into an asylum. I didnt, at the time, see any other way of exploiting her. (or helping her) I thought the same thing about kids just so i could keep her in my life not only to spare all of the other guys she is going to f'up but to secure a further hold on trying to make her a better person. I did truly love her at one point but she has turned it into some sort of psychological war like who can screw up the other persons life the most and get away with it. I almost went that route but the morals and principles in me would not let me and i did actually end up helping her some i hope by letting her know what she needs to do to become a better person. Her karma is going to be a fate worse than death and that makes me sad because if i continued to take all of the BS i might have been able to hold some of that back. I am just not that sacrificial when it comes to helping another to that point i guess. In that aspect i feel that i have fallen short because instead of rising above all of it she was able to drag me down to a level near hers. I felt a bit guilty too because the first time i kicked her out of my house she had to start all over with basically nothing and if i hadnt done that she might have been saved in certain aspects. (or i would be dead). If the things she has done to me were brought to light the way she has brought and amplified, magnified, every bad thing about me she would surly be in prison. Its like she did all the deeds and somehow has been able to make me go down for them. Its Amazing!! If she deserves any credit its for the skill she has to make things completely opposite of the way they actually are.
I have had the best intent about her the whole time but she has some how converted what was my honest love and good intent into remorse and bitterness. I know that i will never have to go through something like this again. I still want to keep her at arms reach for some reason. I want to keep track of her not only in the case where she will need me but just in case she does get with that guy who will actually beat her .... I dunno i still like to think that there is something i can do... someway i can be there for her...

Your support and advice is priceless in this world and my pride for being a rider is growing everyday. I mean, people, I would'nt be able to get better counseling for $75 an hour. Most of you are just awesome. The rest of you simply kick a$$.

Last edited by Endless; 03-10-2009 at 01:59 PM.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Well, the good thing about getting old is we tend to know the answers and what is good for us ..it's hard to beat life experience, and I will tell you this much .. you are infinitely better off alone in this world than with the wrong partner ... the wrong one will ruin your life and destroy your spirit!!

Don't go there!!

Jules :-)

Old 03-10-2009, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Juliet
Well, the good thing about getting old is we tend to know the answers and what is good for us ..it's hard to beat life experience, and I will tell you this much .. you are infinitely better off alone in this world than with the wrong partner ... the wrong one will ruin your life and destroy your spirit!!

Don't go there!!

Jules :-)
They can destroy my life but they will never be able to destroy my spirit.
I understand what you are saying though.

Old 03-10-2009, 02:06 PM

Dude crazy girls are not worth it. What are you trying to get out of this... It seems to be pretty clear that you just need to put her behind you and find some1 that knows what its like to treat a PERSON. That seems to be the problem in alot of relationships... they dont treat eachother like real people, but rather as some machine that they must obey what eachother say. I delt with some crazy girls and I have learned my lesson and moved on.. Its a part of life. And now I am where I am with tons of knowledge on the whole girl situation and I got a perfect one for me. Just press on dude

Old 03-10-2009, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Endless
They can destroy my life but they will never be able to destroy my spirit.
I understand what you are saying though.

Oh you are so young :-) .. believe me the spirit can be severely jaded with time, keep on the way you are with the wrong partners and you will lose enthusiasm for life, that is the start of your spirit crying out ... like I said nothing is worth that, just nothing ....

Jules

Old 03-10-2009, 02:18 PM

You know whats righteous about this whole thing is that i was hopeless before i got my CBR. I mean, she had the full grip on my life until that bike began to pull me away from her.
My tax return i would have blown on her i threw into the bike among many other thought processes (i believe many of you know what i mean). Have to mention the fact that your advice has been there throughout with the bike the girl and any other problem which may arise in life. I have heard that in order to be a success one must be surrounded by successful people.

Old 03-10-2009, 02:18 PM

^^Juliet is super smart.. listen to her

Old 03-10-2009, 02:27 PM

i didnt get to read everyones posts so im not sure of the current situation but i love a good chick fight lemme know if u need her face to look like the description you gave of yours lol i love psycho bitches!!! im not a fighter but girls **** me off sometimes! some need a good *** whopping to chill the **** out!

Old 03-10-2009, 02:32 PM

^^^

Revenge and getting even, causing more problems than there need be has been many a person's downfall ... he just simply needs to walk away, one foot in front of the other ...and don't look back!! :-)

Jules

Quick Reply: Royally f'd (ex GF rant) rated R