Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Royally f'd (ex GF rant) rated R

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 08:13 PM
Siggy Maker & All Round Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Royally f'd (ex GF rant) rated R

Okay, so i have been addicted to a psycho for over the past year now and we broke up on V-day and had a (another) nasty fallout because she lied.

Well, i guess she is addicted to me as well because we always seem to find our way back to eachother.

It just so happens that 3 days ago we met up at the college after not seeing or speaking to eachother since the last brutal heart stabbing and we decided to go have a drink.
So, i am buying her bluemoons in the bar and we end up getting smashed. We decided to walk to my house because my wallet got emptied and its only like 2 miles from the place we were. Its like 7 pm and plenty dark out. About half way home we start the bickering and fighting from where we left off in the bar (shortly after she punched me for calling her a liar) and she decides to stop in her tracks and decides that sitting on the side of the road in the dark drunk as hell is her preference to walking home with anykind of composure. I tried for about 15 mins to get her to walk with me further. I ended up grabbing her arm and trying to drag her further till we got to a wal-mart parking lot where some marine decides to stop in front of us because it looked as though i had a hostage by the way i was pulling her by her wrist. Well i was drunk as hell and i decided to try and coax him out of his car so we could handle the instance like gentlemen. i prolly would have got my ***
handed to me if the girl wouldnt have come up and hit me in the face with her umbrella and dragged me away. (thats when i saw the marine sticker on his truck)
So after that she leads the rest of the way basically until we got to the house. Well we got home and things werent bad we made up and slept well woke up made her breakfast and went back to bed.
*cough
We were looking for some socks when she noticed a used condom under my bed.
Hey we had broken it offwe were taking a break from eachother i thought.
Onward to arguing and me getting myself bit, scratched, hair pulled, face punched for about an hour.
I am really proud of myself because i took the lashing with grace and a few tears and in no way fought back or tried to hurt her in return.
We somehow made it through the next two days without penalty while i am sitting here thinking i am forgiven and things will be alright.
(keep in mind that she had slept around on me for the first 6 months of the relationship)
Well the last day (yesterday) the subject arises and it seems to me that she had been building all kinds of animosity during those couple "good days"
and she could suddenly think or talk about nothing but this girl i was with.
She was trying to ask me every question you could think of you might want to know about somebody.
The most info i accidentally let slip was that the girl was in my art class at college.
Well, i finally was getting her mind away from it (so i thought) and we had dinner and i am thinking things might be okay but there was this eerie feeling i kept getting from a slight look she kept giving me so i was a bit scared.
We ate dinner and went to go to bed, made love for about an hour and i was ready to sleep a peaceful sleep.
Just so happens after the sex before i was even able to smile she starts asking every freaking detail of the experience i had with the other girl.
"am i better?" "is she skinny?" "did you do....?"
And i am laying there tripping hard because i thought that we just bonded and i didnt want to talk about any previous bull$h1t.
After all of it i just wish i would of given her every detail.
Instead, after tons of relentless questioning i am like just shut-up.
" I am not going to give you any freaking detail."
That didnt work and so i got into her face and i was like "I LOVE ONLY YOU!"
and she would still just talk of that girl so i put my face next to hers and i said "shut the hell up" (i am a fool)
She then proceeded to nearly bite my lower lip in two.
So i am sitting on the bed naked with her, my lip is bleeding, and i start yelling at her and then i pulled her hair to get her away from me. (i think i did that from what she did to me) I mean i have bruises and scabs and she completely dominated me and pulled my hair slamming my head against the bed and already scabbed lips from her punches from the previous encounter. I KNOW. I have never and will never hit a female but i lost it and pulled her hair and she screamed and the nosy neighbors called the cops.
So the cops showed up and since i have an order to not have anykind of negative contact with her so i bolted out the back door.
I hid under a truck for about an hour last night and when i come walking through the door there she is. She said the cops have a warrant out for me now but she lied to them and did not tell them about the negative contact.
Since i ran i am now a wanted man.
I had to run because if they got me for that negative contact i would not be able to finish this semester of college and all of my work this year would be wasted. How was i supposed to know she would suddenly turn angel?
Well i knelt down next to her and tried to make things right and she was like "hell no!" and so out the door she went.
So i will be spending the rest of this semester looking over my shoulder not only for guys she might send after me (she is the bitter vengeful type) but for cops.
God help me.

Last edited by Endless; 03-08-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:21 PM

Holy **** man... That sucks getting sucked into all of that.. But what can the cops get you for? what would happen if you just went and delt with the problem and told the truth. Stressing out all semester about what happens if they come and find you might drive u insane.. But I dont know really its always hard to say when it involves a girl.. I wish u good luck though

Old 03-08-2009, 08:22 PM

Two problems: 1)She helped you out with legal trouble...you're in her pocket

2)You're indebted to a crazy

Advice:

You have to get away from her. Sounds like courts have said that as well...? I'd be curious to know if she's telling the truth about what she said to the cops though. Why didn't she say you weren't there at all?!?! That way you wouldnt' be wanted for "running"? Anyway of making that the way it "happened" that night?

If so, you'd be indebted to her even more...

Tough man. You sound smart, but not wise. But that's what being young is about!! Get back with that skinny girl that you swapped oral with and that does it better than crazy and you should be all good!!! Unless it's her sister or best friend!!!

Seriously though, good luck...

Old 03-08-2009, 08:37 PM

lol, she had actually accused me of it being her married sister.
Yeah that is the worse part. My freedom lays in the hands of a crazy girl.
I ran mostly because I thought that she would freak out when the cops got there and you know that a woman's word is somehow more reliable in the eyes of the law in which case i was possibly looking at some serious time. Unless you have been in a situation similar, you know not of the capabilities of a jealous woman.
I have no idea if she lied. All i know is that, that 100 pound 27 year old is the biggest fear i have ever had in my life.
Yeah, i should just see if i can settle down with said "other girl" but the thing is i am just too freaking traumatized. Also, the other girl was nowhere near as good in bed. I am actually afraid that no girl will ever be.
I sure feel dumb when it comes to anything that happens with this girl which may be the reason i keep coming back for more. She is one of the only things i have encountered which i have not been able to figure out. It is my major flaw and weakness.

thnx i am going to need all the luck i can get.

Come the end of the semester i will turn myself in and prolly (hopefully) blow only a month in the think tank but at least i will be onto a better stage of my life.

Last edited by Endless; 03-08-2009 at 08:39 PM.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You have what I believe is a co-dependent relationship, there is a sh*t load of stuff about this type of relationship out there. But it the bottom line is that it's destructive (regardless of how good the "Kiss & make up" sex is), but that's the bottom line, the passion is coming from you tearing strips of each other & it has to escalate more & more each time. You have to walk away from this, but you won't because your addicted to this type of relationship, you "running" into each other all the time is a classic example.
I have seen a young couple across the street going through almost the same thing. They argue & have all out fights, cops involved, smashed walls, that sort of thing. After one HUGE fight that the whole street was privy to, he storms off, she then gets her family over to move her out, which they did in about an hour. The young guy comes home, she's gone, he's upset, crying, heavy drinking.......Three days later & she was back, all lovey dovey, a day later & its on again. Personally, I don't give a rats about wot people do with their love life. But when it starts to get other people involved (you where going to fight with another guy cause he thought you where doing something bad to your girl) or like the ones over the road, smashing furniture, jumping in their cars & drive up a suburban street at a 100 clicks an hour or her running into the street screaming "he's going to kill me", so everyone's awake, cops are called, abuse hurled at them & caring neighbours, half an hour later, he's getting his noodle stroked & we again miss out on a nights sleep.

Last edited by pacemaker; 03-08-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:45 PM

Word. You have dissected the past year with this girl. Only person affected so far is me and my bank account though. The neighbors who keep calling the police are feminist lesbians (seriously) and they would hate me either way.
I just hope i can stay away and she will too. It will probably stay this way until i get my own place and find a decent girl then she will peek her pretty head into my life and ruin whatever i have going for me.
Simple.
Your right.

Old 03-08-2009, 10:50 PM

Am i a bad guy for having other girl come over right now?

Old 03-09-2009, 12:16 AM

dude, you need to lose that crazy, and I hope that doesn't offend you. Honestly, it's never gonna be good, sure people can change, but when they do, it's usually only marginal. She'll probably stay that way as long as you know her, and even if you do truly love her, you're only hurting more than you need to.

Not to mention I don't care HOW good a girl is in bed, there's never a reason to put up with that bullsh1t. I'da Chris Brown'ed that woman by now (kidding on some levels) if I were you, but she'd only make it out to be your fault. Get outa dodge fast man. Finish what you need to and do everything you can to avoid seeing her ever again OR talking to her. I'm serious, an ex is almost ALWAYS bad news, it doesnt matter how good your relationship WAS

Old 03-09-2009, 12:23 AM

dude are you crazy.....college== girls leave that no self esteem chick in your rear veiw ..live and learn... wisdom doesnt come from age......age comes from wisdom...your going to end up with her freaking on you about your KIDS shoe coming untied..............RUN FOREST RUN

Old 03-09-2009, 01:35 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your story makes me laugh. It's hard to sympathize when you brought all of this on yourself by continuing to hook up with her; especially with the kind of relationship you two crazy kids had/have. Hopefully everything works out, but something tells me despite all of the good advice, you will be in this same boat again. Misery loves company.

Quick Reply: Royally f'd (ex GF rant) rated R