Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Road etiquette

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 03:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Road etiquette

I waved at everyone funny part is today I was riding to work and for the first tim ea guy on a harley just stared as I nodded at him the whole tim eand looked at me like he wanted to kick my bike over..Honestly we're all grown folks who cares what we ride it's not the bike that makes a person it's the rider..It seems as though some people act oppositely....

Old 10-31-2007, 05:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Bumble Bee

Me and a buddy rode to PA last weekend and there was a ton of bikes out and most were Harley's and most would not wave at us out there, but Ohio Harley riders wave at us more. I don't like Harleys, but i still wave at them and respect what they do, but to me there bikes are over priced, sound like **** and are slow as hell.
Live in PA...yup that about sums it up. It's like they are stuck up. I mentioned this to my friends while in a dinner. I said "Harley riders are stuck up, they don't wave back." My friend whispers...."You might want to watch what you say in here." As I look at the bar less then 3 feet away, I find that there are 3 black T's marking a couple local Harley shops. Did I mention that I live with my foot in my mouth?

Old 10-31-2007, 06:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: laxbuellgirl

ORIGINAL: kodiak1122

girls on Vespas,

I love how the girls on vespas are just one step above clowns on bikes.....I have a wave for you.
Justtryin to say I wave to anyone on 2 wheels. Thats all.

Old 10-31-2007, 07:34 PM

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

i wave to everyone, even scooters lol...ive never had a harley guy flip me off yet...
I will wave to everyone except scooters. to hell with them, I hate then things I thing they are for loosers that can not ride or shift so they buy them. I put 99% of scooters in the same book as cagers.

Old 10-31-2007, 07:38 PM

ORIGINAL: team honda

I waved at everyone funny part is today I was riding to work and for the first tim ea guy on a harley just stared as I nodded at him the whole tim eand looked at me like he wanted to kick my bike over..Honestly we're all grown folks who cares what we ride it's not the bike that makes a person it's the rider..It seems as though some people act oppositely....
Nah man. A Harley is not just a bike. It's a lifestyle.Kind of likeunprotected sex and gay bars, it's a lifestyle.

Which I will admit I wanted to get a Harley. But I couldn't afford the t-shirts that you have to get to go with it.

Besides most "Harley" riders are nothing more than bored Doctors, Lawyers, and Politicians who want to pretend to be a Bad *** for a day. Mainly becuase they are the only ones who can afford a Harley and the constant repairs and "Custom" bolt on chrome pipes.