Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

riding with harleys

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 03:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have an 03 F4i and ride with the Fiance's family all the time. Her brother has a RR, her dad a nice custom HD Deuce, her mom a sportster, and her grandparents have electra glides. We joke back and forth about honda's versus Harleys all the time and bug each other saying theirs are show and no go and our hondas are go and show. But at the end of the day, we all ride together like we are all on the same bike. My Father rides a wing and I ride with him every chance I get as well.

Unfortunately I dont have any friends with bikes really as Im only 21 and the only one smart enough to let the military pay for my schooling (and toys, 07 G5, ATV, Boat). Anyone who tells me that Hondas suck or Harleys are the best is fine with me because that is their opinion. If they dont want to ride with me because Im on a bike that out performs theirs in every way imaginable (including comfort in my opinion) then they can ride by themselves like the loser they are.

Old 12-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Every group sucks. Who ever doesn't ride like a jackass is the person ill cruise will.

Old 12-03-2009, 09:10 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jondevos
I have an 03 F4i and ride with the Fiance's family all the time. Her brother has a RR, her dad a nice custom HD Deuce, her mom a sportster, and her grandparents have electra glides. We joke back and forth about honda's versus Harleys all the time and bug each other saying theirs are show and no go and our hondas are go and show. But at the end of the day, we all ride together like we are all on the same bike. My Father rides a wing and I ride with him every chance I get as well.

Unfortunately I dont have any friends with bikes really as Im only 21 and the only one smart enough to let the military pay for my schooling (and toys, 07 G5, ATV, Boat). Anyone who tells me that Hondas suck or Harleys are the best is fine with me because that is their opinion. If they dont want to ride with me because Im on a bike that out performs theirs in every way imaginable (including comfort in my opinion) then they can ride by themselves like the loser they are.
My sentiments exactly. I've got nothing else to contribute lol. Gotta love family!