Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

harleys

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default harleys

just wondering how many of you out there wave to harleys? and those of you who do how much does it **** you off when you wave and they act like they never see you.

Old 05-05-2008, 10:21 PM
Default RE: harleys

Two wheels get a wave if I'm not to busy with the road. People that don't wave back...eh, who cares.

Old 05-05-2008, 10:26 PM

I wave at everyone (dont care what they're on)...saw probably half a dozen guys on Harley's today AND--they all waved back. Go figure [sm=smiley24.gif]

Old 05-05-2008, 10:32 PM

I wave to everyone
if they dont wave, doesnt bother me...usually the ones that dont wave arent wearing helmets, so I just figure there idiots anyways

Old 05-05-2008, 10:33 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: Northernfirepower

Two wheels get a wave if I'm not to busy with the road. People that don't wave back...eh, who cares.
+1 even CHIPs get em from me.

There has been a divide over the years between style of bikes and who rides em. But the wave was a motorcycle rider thing not a group specific thing, which it is turning into. So I wave at em all, like me or not!!

Old 05-06-2008, 06:32 AM
VP

You can tell when they aren't gonna wave because they always stare straight ahead and act like they don't see you... I don't wave to groups either because they never ever ever wave. Maybe once in a blue moon the wife on the back will wave and I always wave back if I see that.

I'd like to think it's because they are so upset they bought the wrong brand and they don't want to acknowledge the existance of an alternative. Or it's because the vibrations have literally made their hands go numb and they think they are waving. Maybe they're even smiling!

Old 05-06-2008, 06:50 AM

I wave, but only like half of them wave back.

Old 05-06-2008, 06:56 AM
Banned

I wave at em all....and unlike most people that have replied, I take offense to not being waved back at.

+1 to vpsophmore....I hate the ****** that pretend they don't even see you...That's my problem with the Harley ******, they are so full of themselves. Ironic for being on a sluggish bike that can barely turn.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:00 AM

ORIGINAL: RCR

ORIGINAL: Northernfirepower

+1 even CHIPs get em from me.

There has been a divide over the years between style of bikes and who rides em. But the wave was a motorcycle rider thing not a group specific thing, which it is turning into. So I wave at em all, like me or not!!
The motorcycle cops around here actually waive first alot of the times =] Go figure

Old 05-06-2008, 07:17 AM
Banned

Everyone gets wave. We're all on two wheels...right? I just don't know what to do about scooters now. They're everywhere!!!

Do you guys wave at scooters or not? I usually do because of the two-wheel "brotherhood".

Quick Reply: harleys