Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Rant about work...

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 12:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rant about work...

[sm=rant.gif] The other day i had 2 of the worst customers ever... not to mention they were both rude.
Idiot customers that came to my store, this one's for you:
If you come into mcdonalds, and you didn't get your sauce, and its terribly busy. Dont just stand around like a jackass and expect me to notice you right away, we're freaking busy, and im in the middle of something with my back turned to you. Then 10 seconds later dont freaking yell HEY! as loud as you possibly can so the whole store notices, you just look like an ***, because you are. After I've helped you as nicely as i can and i go back to my station and laugh, dont get pissed and say you want to talk to a manager, becase i'll walk over, smile and say, hi, my names, Drew, I'm a manager here, now please leave my store quietly, because I dont want to have to call the police.

Also, if you order a quarter pounder, it comes with cheese, unless you ask for it not to have it. If you say only mustard, it still comes with cheese, and mustard. Then when you bring it back up, dont say that this always happens and you always get the wrong sandwich. Because we're never wrong all the time, and im probably going to think ur retarded and dont know how to order. Also, please bring it to our attention that it had cheese on it, dont just say, i asked for only mustard, because when we take it back to check it, and it has only mustard, im probably going to be sure that ur a fuctard. Then when i bring you your new quarter pounder only mustard that we made, and you open it and finnaly say, no, i wanted only mustard, there is cheese all over it, dont get pissed, its not my damn fault you're too freaking retarded to order at Mcdonalds. A quarter pounder without cheese is a freaking quarter ham. Now i know why you dont cook your own food, you dont even know how to figure out what you want. And the suit and tie is just a cover for your lack of intelligence.

Old 06-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Retired Moderator
Default RE: Rant about work...

Sorry, Drew. What is the deal with people and food?I think people get more pissed off about food than nearly anything else. When it comes right down to it...how has it disturbed the quality of your life to get a piece of cheese on your burger...pick it off? Only in America would someone get pissed that they had "extra"food. I'll bet there is a starving kid somewherethat would love to have a piece of cheese on hishamburger, and wouldn't have a conniption fit about it, either.

Old 06-10-2007, 06:47 PM

Kind of reminds me of Dave Chappelle's skit called "PopCopy" except it's like Kinko's. Check it out on youtube...quite funny.

Old 06-10-2007, 07:27 PM

hehe, man i have had some dumbass people in my work too, and there are always those people who try to scam my company and say we broke thier car even though it was already f'ed up when it came in haha some ****tard came in the other day saying it was our fault his jetta was leaking oil through the turbo, into the air filter when all we did was change the oil/oil filter haha and than he tried to act like he knew everything bcuz he was a aircraft mechanic... must think we at jiffy lube are idiots bcuz we dont work on airplanes... i just laughed and said to myself... he probly works on ultra lights haha

Old 06-10-2007, 07:43 PM

I work in the service industry, and the one that completly pisses me off is the "I didn't know I had to pay a service call".....

I mean what the F? Do these people really think that I work for free? Commercial vans get free gas?
I just call the bill collectors and say "yeah...I worked for free again this week, so we are all good right?"

Dumbasses.

Old 06-11-2007, 03:22 AM

Yeah, after working in fast food im not to pickey about anything anymore. If i ask for something like no pickles, and i get them, ill just pick them off, its no biggie. But at taco bell if i get guacamole dip on the nachos, ill take it back, but im all like, im sorry, and i dont wanna be an *** about it, but i asked for no guacamole on my nachos. Even when it was their misteak im appolgizing, cuz i know what its like to have a terrible customer. Or if something is really old, if its not right out of the vat or off the grill fresh, its ok, but if its not at least a little warm, im taking it back. And i have no problem talking to a manager if a crew person is rude, but i usualy try to be as nice about it as i can.

Old 06-11-2007, 10:31 AM

So McDonalds doesn't sell Quarter Poundersand Quarter Pounders with cheese? I was just in McD's the other day and saw it as two separate menu items.

Anyway, I feel your pain as I have worked in a service industry forever and for the last 10 years dealing with medical personel only. Try dealing with doctors for awhile and tell me if they aren't the most arrogant people on earth.