Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

A rant sorry

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 02:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A rant sorry

So my ex left me 6 weeks before our wedding 2 years ago. we have a son together, i have seen him 4 times in 2 years, NOT BY CHOICE. ok enough background. i to this day have not seen the dude she left me for, WOW WOW WOW. wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow
i just got a pic e-mailed to me from a freind of them together, he is nothing like i would have tought, i'm 28 she said he was 29, he looks like 40 41.
me
[IMG]

him and her

Name:  l_3c2389cf2a44db328e667d535646a01c.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  4.5 KB

she even looks old, and yes that is me, i was 24 and it was for my band so it was a pro taking it. i dint treat her bad, i gave her every thing she wanted, well apparntly she wanted old di*k not young.[/IMG]

Old 03-14-2008, 02:54 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: A rant sorry

I'm sorry Sam...she's so not worth your emotional energy...if she'll do it to you, she'll do it to him (eventually)

Look at what you have now and never look back...

Take care

Jules

Old 03-14-2008, 03:12 AM

oh its not anger............. fully..... its ........................ awww. a wow, i got a new girl,
[IMG]/image]

she is the red head. so life is good my band is well my company is well, life isn't great but its getting better, i'm just in aww of the old dude, she must have a daddy thing.....

Old 03-14-2008, 05:11 AM
Banned

I'll play devils advocate...

Maybe he's got a giant ding-dong! Lol, sorry - just messin' witcha.

Yeah it's crazy and happens all the time. Thing is, maybe she wants 2 cars in the driveway, picket fences, 2.6 kids and a dog.

Not saying you couldn't give that to her but I've been in the music scene for a while and it's certainly no surprise that a woman grows old of it. Happens all the time...

On to bigger and better things.

Old 03-14-2008, 05:41 AM

we owned a house. had 2.6 kids ( she has a daughter from a another dude ) had 3 cars 2 bikes, yadda yadda yadda....... still think its the daddy complex..... sorry he's old thats what gets me,, old wrinkly nads, gross

Old 03-14-2008, 06:07 AM
Banned

Oh I see. I thought he just looked old (which is still funny). I didn't realize he was old.

Haha, "old wrinkly bawls.. eww."

Old 03-14-2008, 06:26 AM
Banned

sorry he's old thats what gets me, old wrinkly nads, gross
I'm older than he is (44) and what you may not realize is that alot of women your age are tired of little boys. I am not saying you are immature, only you know the answer to that, but many sub-30 guys are like little kids. All they want to do is play with toys, get drunk, and fight. They play video games and get stoned, they hang out with their buddies on a friday night. They flirt with other women and don't realize how that makes their girlfriends feel.They have all these emotions about nothing and seem to worry about nonsense.So maybe the 'daddy complex' is more like that they want a responsibleman and not justa fun kid to hang with at a bar or a club.

When my wife left me 3 years ago, I had a field day with 20 somethings. The theme was common with all of them, 'I am tired of little boys, I want something real'.So maybe they were skeeved out by my old nads, it didn't seem to be a deal breaker.

Sorry to hear about your son, that ain't cool, I hope you figure out a way to see him more. It is important that people work together to make a child's life a normal as possible.

Old 03-14-2008, 07:27 AM

You all play together or what ?
ORIGINAL: samill42

oh its not anger............. fully..... its ........................ awww. a wow, i got a new girl,
[IMG]/image]

she is the red head. so life is good my band is well my company is well, life isn't great but its getting better, i'm just in aww of the old dude, she must have a daddy thing.....

Old 03-14-2008, 07:27 AM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

sorry he's old thats what gets me, old wrinkly nads, gross
I'm older than he is (44) and what you may not realize is that alot of women your age are tired of little boys. I am not saying you are immature, only you know the answer to that, but many sub-30 guys are like little kids. All they want to do is play with toys, get drunk, and fight. They play video games and get stoned, they hang out with their buddies on a friday night. They flirt with other women and don't realize how that makes their girlfriends feel.They have all these emotions about nothing and seem to worry about nonsense.So maybe the 'daddy complex' is more like that they want a responsibleman and not justa fun kid to hang with at a bar or a club.

When my wife left me 3 years ago, I had a field day with 20 somethings. The theme was common with all of them, 'I am tired of little boys, I want something real'.So maybe they were skeeved out by my old nads, it didn't seem to be a deal breaker.

Sorry to hear about your son, that ain't cool, I hope you figure out a way to see him more. It is important that people work together to make a child's life a normal as possible.

I need to buy you a bottle of Jack.Everything you said was so spot on.

FWIW, if you want to see the bot more then you need to take the appropriate steps to make that happen. If you are paying child support then you need to enforce what you are allowed to do. If the son lives far away, make ure you can see him for several weeks at a time. Kids remember a lot and if you put the effort into making memories now, he'll remember that down the road.

Old 03-14-2008, 07:32 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

A lot of men in their 40's are much fitter than their 20 something counterparts...being a nurse I can tell you too they don't look much different down there than younger men provided they have looked after themselves...

Quick Reply: A rant sorry